Favourite goal, favourite save, favourite hit.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Relatively straight forward. Could just be the best goal/save/hit, could have historical significance, up to you.
Goal:

Mackinnon starts out at the blue line, defenseman at the red line, and they're even by the other blue line. Most ridiculous speed I've ever seen in a game.
Save:

Unbelievable. In my opinion, the greatest of all time. Crosby's reaction says it all.
Hit:

Brian Campbell of all people. Crowd reaction is a big reason why I love it so much.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
goal

Hit (I feel bad about liking this one, but I was pumped when I watched it because I hate the flyers)

Save

... Can't really think of one since I started watching hockey, I missed the eras when the Leafs had goaltending.

BoDacious Horvat

Sep 1, 2013
Vancouver
On mobile so can't link unfortunately but..

Goal: Paul Kariya, off the floor on the board.

Hit: Campbell on Umberger for sure.

Save: Nabokov on Richards(?) in the playoffs against Dallas

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Favorite hit has to be my cousin Brent Sopel, when he came out of the penalty box. Kind of cheap but..

hoyster

Dec 1, 2011
Helsinki
Goal:

The great puck movement is topped by the unbelievable shot.

Save:

OP save is the most ridiculous one but this one is my favorite. Karlsson's reaction is hilarious

Hit:

IDK, maybe this one.

And yes of course my favorite things are from my favorite team.

Vide

Mar 2, 2015
I don't know if it's my favorite goal but Tarasenkos goal against NYR is up there.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Favorite goal = Brad Marchand's shorthanded goal in the cup finals...

Favorite save = Nabokov on Richards years back in OT.

Favorite hit = Byfuglien on Gazdic. The fact that Gaz is such a big guy and ends up with his life in shambles is insane.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519

Growing up I was a huge Steve Yzerman fan, and this goal will forever be in my memory

No words needed, playoff OT save.

Coby

Oct 30, 2015
England
Favourite save is hard to choose, but I love to watch these three over and over again:

Favourite goal:

Admittedly it's not the prettiest, but it was the first time we led in the game, ended up as the GWG and won us that series :yo:

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC

#1 hit was really Vince Vaughn making gretzky bleed in swingers. juuuust a little bit of language in that vid

These are the three I thought of when I saw the thread title. Thanks SS :)

I was never a fan of Lindros but it's a shame he couldn't keep his head up - he could have been one of the all-time greats.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Goal: Mario making Bourque looking silly by playing the puck at his feet.

Save: Kipprusoff's Scorpion kick

Hit: Bollig hits Pardy through the boards. Pardy's helmet gets stolen.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Save --- Without this save Canada loses in Overtime, and doesn't get gold. Everyone forgets how important this save is in canadian history.

Goal --- The goal that everyone has tried to impersonate in the shootout. Forsberg Dangle 11:50 Mark

Hit -- The greatest broken glass hit in history AINEC, plus the crowds reaction is priceless

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad