Favourite Bell Centre moments

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
As others have said:

- The 5-0 comeback in February 2008

- The 2009-2010 playoffs run with beast mode Halak

- The 2013-2014 season post trade deadline (when I still thought MB was a great GM) and playoffs

- The centennial game vs Boston in which Cammalleri scored a hatty

- The 2007-2008 season in general, my favorite as a Habs fan. We had an exciting team and the games were always entertaining back then. It was the first year in a long time peope actually believed we had the talent to go far in the playoffs and the BC was particularly loud.

And many more.

I'm also looking forward for the first game at the BC without Therrien behind the bench, it will become my favorite BC moment instantly.

Spectaculard

What am I a fruit?
Jan 25, 2007
Montreal
- The 2007-2008 season in general, my favorite as a Habs fan. We had an exciting team and the games were always entertaining back then. It was the first year in a long time peope actually believed we had the talent to go far in the playoffs and the BC was particularly loud.

Which resulted in a riot after the FIRST ROUND. :laugh:

Pretty embarrassing.

biscuitwull UK Hab

Aug 31, 2015
Nuneaton UK
December 18 2003
I'm from UK, visiting my brother in Montreal for Christmas and visited the Bell Centre with him to see what all the fuss was about.
That evening was the reason that 12 years later, this Habs fanatic watches almost every game with a +5 hours time difference !
For the record, 5-4 Vs Predators and a Sheldon Souray Hat Trick. I was astounded by the noise and atmosphere and was forever hooked

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
December 18 2003
I'm from UK, visiting my brother in Montreal for Christmas and visited the Bell Centre with him to see what all the fuss was about.
That evening was the reason that 12 years later, this Habs fanatic watches almost every game with a +5 hours time difference !
For the record, 5-4 Vs Predators and a Sheldon Souray Hat Trick. I was astounded by the noise and atmosphere and was forever hooked

I think there was a newspaper/web article about you a few years back. No joke. :)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
As others have said:

- The 5-0 comeback in February 2008

- The 2009-2010 playoffs run with beast mode Halak

- The 2013-2014 season post trade deadline (when I still thought MB was a great GM) and playoffs

- The centennial game vs Boston in which Cammalleri scored a hatty

And many more.

I'm also looking forward for the first game at the BC without Therrien behind the bench, it will become my favorite BC moment instantly.

I haven't heard the Bell Centre that loud since for that long period of time since.

Last edited:

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
I was at game 6 vs caps and game 6 vs pens in 2010 and this was the loudest moment I've ever seen the Bell Center:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
...what are your favourite/most memorable games that were played at the Bell Centre?

I was there that night with my parents and my sister. It was great, but you could feel the place was new and needed atmosphere and noise.

Like that:

...and this was the loudest moment I've ever seen the Bell Center:

Boy I'll miss that playoff feeling come the spring. #fireeveryone

I wasn't there for The Comeback and Saku's return, but even from home both were just amazing moments.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
When I saw a guy wearing a (Rene) Bourque jersey this preseason... Before that the Koivu comeback hands down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad