Favorite VGK moment?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if I have favorite moment. The first season was magnificent but the last few games were infuriating. Marchessault said in thendocunentary that he thinks they blew it and I think th EU definitely were capable of a better fight and 6 or 7 games.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
For me, it has to be the first ever home game. As a concert-goer at Route 91 and first responder, I still get goosebumps. Our community was still grieving over tragedy and the atmosphere before and during the game was nothing short of special.

Was there the first Knight - incredibly emotional, then to score almost immediately 3 times. Etched in memory forever.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The win in the SCF without a doubt, that game was such a roller coaster and will always be a memory.

Other that comes to mind is the win over the Caps in season two. Building was so charged up after the knock out of Wilson. Still can't believe how many Caps fans there that night got saucy at us for cheering his being out after all the guys his cheap shots took out. Lady in front of me left in tears and didn't come back. What kind of hockey fan is that? To have Nate score the game winner was icing on the cake.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad