Favorite Senators “shift”

camZ

Jan 28, 2021
What’s your favorite shift by a senators player past or present?

I’m talking like Alfie hitting Tucker and scoring.

Mike Richards PK shift in playoffs vs habs

Helm vs chicsgo to kill like 40 seconds

Orpik hitting Detroit players in SC final.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
That one shift against the Penguins in the first round of the 07 playoffs where Fisher destroys 2 Penguins with a hit and joins a rush for a 2 on 1.

Claude Giroux slapshot breakaway after killing a 5 on 3 vs the Sharks.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
In recent times? Joseph scoring a 3v5 shortie vs Tampa last year.

This season: Stutzle's walk-off homerun vs the Detroit Tigers.

Reactions: camZ

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Hossa goal vs Philly in the playoffs where he did 2 full cicrles
On the zone and ended up scoring, in the dead puck era it was the longest I had ever seen a player with E puck on his stick and actual skilled played

Also playoffs, The shift after where EK yelled Brsard and then went out and set him up for a beauty goal

McGratton smashing Domi’s face

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
What’s your favorite shift by a senators player past or present?

I’m talking like Alfie hitting Tucker and scoring.

Mike Richards PK shift in playoffs vs habs

Helm vs chicsgo to kill like 40 seconds

Orpik hitting Detroit players in SC final.

Mike Richards? Never heard of him.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I recall a shift during the playoffs vs Toronto where Chara absolutely laid out Nieuwendyk with a devastating open ice hit, stripped the puck after the hit, cycles down below the Toronto goal line, then skates out in front with a spin-o-rama shot and beats the goalie. I was absolutely pumped after that. Chara looked like a cave man pumping his fist celebrating while rocking the beard.

Reactions: OD99

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
DJZbad panenka’ing Price.
d64os0d-dd8c42d3-1a03-4d51-b92d-dd485cb51155.gif

Ralph Malfredsson

PhD in indiscreet street haggling
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
Heatley with the monster backcheck in the last minute of the 2nd period of Game 5 vs. Buffalo, frees the puck to Alfie on the 2 on 1 with Spezza for the GWG. Felt like the Pizza line could do at all, and could score at will. Wish it was recorded on something other than a toaster.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Hossa sometime in the early 2000’s, no clue what season I was still like 10-13 years old or so.

He skated around the offensive zone at least 2 times with the puck on a string, and he was an absolute bull with his arm shielding and pushing off all the guys coming after him which created a goal for the Sens.

Remember thinking how nice it was , and then my old man came running down the stairs to get me to come up to watch the replay in case I wasn’t watching, said it was the best puck protection he’d ever seen.

Hossa sometime in the early 2000’s, no clue what season I was still like 10-13 years old or so.

He skated around the offensive zone at least 2 times with the puck on a string, and he was an absolute bull with his arm shielding and pushing off all the guys coming after him which created a goal for the Sens.

Remember thinking how nice it was , and then my old man came running down the stairs to get me to come up to watch the replay in case I wasn’t watching, said it was the best puck protection he’d ever seen.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I remember that .. I looked for it and found this highlight pack, not in there but worth watching. What a player.
can't embed the video its on here
1702327163436.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad