Favorite Prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Reilly311 said:
I know, I just like making fun of other peoples ridiculous picks. Thats all.
So because someone has Mike Richards as their favourite prospect it is ridiculous?

Wow, what a stupid thing to say.

Reilly311

MrMastodonFarm said:
So because someone has Mike Richards as their favourite prospect it is ridiculous?

considering how overrated he is, yes. Thats like seeing someone wearing an Ian Moran Pens jersey. You can't help but shake your head. Like this guy: :shakehead

X-SHARKIE

Reilly311 said:
lol, Richards is the worlds most overrated prospect

anyway

Danny Fritsche

This thread asked 0.....I mean not one thing about a guy having to be the most skilled... It just asked for your favorite prospect, good or not.

I've seen countless posts as of late you saying guys are the most over rated prospects in the world.
Were is all this hype on Richards? I dont see it...He's just a honest working player with skill. He's a good one. Whats not to like there?

I thought Carlo Coliacovo was the most over rated prospect in the world ? Lol.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Reilly311 said:
considering how overrated he is, yes. Thats like seeing someone wearing an Ian Moran Pens jersey. You can't help but shake your head. Like this guy: :shakehead
Why do I even bother with you, ignore time.

Vinceee

Go Foreurs Go!
Apr 27, 2004
Amos, QC
Locke and Chipchura...

Locke might be a very good hard-working small centre... or not...
but i have a feeling that the guy will be a great surprise...

Chipchura... Big Centre with lot of leadership thats what the CH need and had to draft...

I also like Zach Parise, Alvaro Montoya, Shawn Belle, Cam Barker, Lauri Tukonen and Blake Wheeler

MLH

Feb 6, 2003
Vanek. It's been a long time since the Sabres had a bona fide offensive talent in the system.

Vic Rattlehead*

Hannu Toivonen, Martins Karsums, Andrew Ladd.

And how can I forget?

Mark Stuart and Ryan Suter.

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
1 - Kari Lehtonen - He is just so good! Incredibly smart, and cool out there at all times. Doesn't get rattled and has ice water in his veins. He makes everything look so easy, and I am very excited to see how he handles the rigors of a full NHL season, of course I would be even more excited if there was a full NHL season. He will most definitely live up to all the hype, and I can't wait!

2 - Zach Parise - I am not sure how he will fair in the bigs, but I love the way he plays. He is a very smooth skating, puck wizard, with impeccable vision on the ice. For a smaller player, he doesn't shy away from the rough stuff...gotta like that!

3 - Jeff Carter - Big, strong, fast, with great hands, and big heart, Philly will love this guy! Who wouldn't?

4 - Ryan Getzlaf - Here is a big boy who can just dangle. I have watched enough of him with the Hitmen to say that Anaheim is very fortunate to have him. He single handedly made Andrew Ladd a top 5 pick in the '04 draft. Watch out!

5 - Robbie Schremp - The jury is still out on this kids mental health, but God was smiling when he gave this kid his skills. I hope he can learn to put the team first and not be the selfish player everyone makes him out to be, but I am not worried. The Oilers came away big winners on draft day, and he will prove the clubs that passed on him very wrong!

6 - Dion Phaneuf - To be honest, I didn't see what all the fuss was about when he was drafted, and I thought, for what he brought to the table, the Flames took him to high. BOY WAS I WRONG! This guy has it all, and now he is even showing that he has some offence too. He is scary good!

7 - Patrick O'Sullivan - Here is another mystery to me...how could this kid slide to #50 something? What a crime. He had some family issues, and got some bad advice, but to see him play is a treat. He loves the game and he is so good at what he does. Great hands and no doubt will be a great compliment to the offensively starved Minnesota Wild! Luckily I will get to watch him a lot this season in Mississauga.

Last edited:

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
JimEIV said:
Who is your favorite prospect? Not necessarily the best or most talented, just your favorite.
I Havent seen any Worcester games and where I live I wont get to see them unlesss they come into STL. From looking at the Bio's though I think I would be quite fond of King, Gomez, Scheffelmaier and Jerant.

Also they seem to be developing some good young forwards Schokolov, Zakarov, Senja, McClement, Glumac. So things appear to be looking better down on the farm. Kudos to Yarmo and the scouting staff. :handclap:

PigPen

Jun 25, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
1) Ryan Suter - If he turns into what I think he can, he'll be pissing many wings' fans off for quite some time.
2) Jim Howard - Very underrated talent. Great positioning, lightning fast glove and is acrobatic enough to make the save when he's out of position which isn't very often.
3) Patrick O'Sullivan - Could become the steal of the 2003 draft.
4) Niklas Kronwall - Another very underrated talent. Great two-way player and very physical despite his size.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Reilly311 said:
lol, Richards is the worlds most overrated prospect

anyway

Danny Fritsche

Do you know another sentence, you seem to use the "most overrated" for quite a few prospects.. Didn't your mom teach you that there's nothing worster than worstest? You're like a broken record, brother. Oh, wait, you're the guy who thinks Glen Anderson is a) in the hall of fame and b) a legendary defenceman. Sorry, keep on posting, eveyone deserves a chance to play. ;)

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
Bring Back Bucky said:
Do you know another sentence, you seem to use the "most overrated" for quite a few prospects.. Didn't your mom teach you that there's nothing worster than worstest? You're like a broken record, brother. Oh, wait, you're the guy who thinks Glen Anderson is a) in the hall of fame and b) a legendary defenceman. Sorry, keep on posting, eveyone deserves a chance to play. ;)
Now now boys...play nice...there is plenty of sand in the sand box for all of us......Some of you should stop snorting it though....you do say "over rated" a lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad