Favorite PROSPECT not yet playing with the Sabres?

allsilverdreams

Jan 17, 2011
I have so many guys that I like.
I see some real potential.
Some guys that can carry a line.
And some that can carry the team.
I love the Russian D prospect and the Russian winger.
I love Kulich ,Rosen and Ostland .
Benson and Savoie I can get behind 100%
But who is my favorite?
Going off potential and their ceiling and floor I have to say that Kulich is my man at the moment.

The Blunder Years

Nov 11, 2013
It was Ostlund until we drafted Benson.

Ostlund is the type of player I like to watch the most. Smooth skating and creative playmaker with high IQ and great hands.

Benson is that mold as well but is way more fun to watch off the puck. His motor never stops too.

Truthfully there are like 10-15 prospects I could make an argument for being my favorite haha.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I am really looking forward to what Novikov can do, if he is a another Samuelson and likes to hit, our D will be elite shut down.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Players outside of our top10 prospects, I really enjoying watching Cederqvist and Kozak.

They way they played at last years prospects challenge to this season in Roch was fun to watch.

I'm also looking forward to see how Strbak does at Michigan State this year.

Genny Screamer

Jul 11, 2017
Buffalo, NY
There are so many to choose from, but my favorites right now are Benson, Savoie and Kulich. Ask me in a few months and I might start rattling off names like Ostlund, Rosen, Novikov and Wahlberg.

I have so much more confidence in our front office in terms of draft prospect selection and development.

In the past it might have been more beneficial to trade all our picks for established veterans. Now, I feel like Adams needs to selectively add veterans to the roster while also adding additional picks.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Benson really is the type of player I think this team needs in their top 6, but since I was pulling for him to be drafted I'll go with Strbak. I like Novikov, but I think Strbak is much more likely to be a similar player to Samuelsson than Novikov is.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Benson really is the type of player I think this team needs in their top 6, but since I was pulling for him to be drafted I'll go with Strbak. I like Novikov, but I think Strbak is much more likely to be a similar player to Samuelsson than Novikov is.

I was hoping the Sabres drafted Strbak at some point in the 2nd. It was a good day at work when I checked the board on an unscheduled break (aka I’m relaxing for a few minutes) and saw they took him.

Reactions: WhereAreTheCookies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad