Player Discussion Favorite Players On Other Teams

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Tarasenko is a personal favorite of mine. Outside of him there's not really too many guys that I'm a huge fan of. Being swedish I like Lundqvist and OEL a lot. Forsberg has really grown on me too. Mostly I'm just excited to see the next generation of players come along, guys that I've watched closely in juniors. Ehlers, Laine, Provorov, Chabot, Dubois, Juolevi, Sergachyov etc.

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
I'm always gonna follow halls career with interest now, but I would have to say my favorite player on another team is Crosby. he's been my favorite non-oiler since he came into the NHL.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Me personally I'm rooting for Hall. There's so much potential there I really hope he can put it to get her and cure his personality cancer and carry a team on his back to the playoffs like he should have here. THANKS FOR NOTHING HALL

oilwave

Jan 15, 2011
Edmonton
Tavares is my favourite player in the league. Also like Barkov, Seth Jones and Hedman a lot.
I have huge respect for the Sedins as well but not really the same as favourite.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I have always thought Hitch was an awesome head coach, seeing what he has been able to do for Yakupov in such a short time is pretty amazing. Getting a fresh start on a team that understands his limitations and plays to his strengths is going to totally kick start his career. Also helps that the Blues have vet centers like Statsny, Steen and Berglund to talk to him between plays and really help him out, instead of plays reportedly leaving him on his own.

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
oiler fan living in calgary

I love the way Brodie plays the game. Nothing bad seems to happen to the flames when he is on the ice. A poor mans' Larsson

:)

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Hall back to get her with Henrique is going to be interesting to watch for sure.
I'll be watching as many Devil's games as I have time for this season.

One guy I've always liked is Corey Perry. When he is on his game I think he's close to a perfect hockey player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad