Favorite player on your most hated team?

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Karri Ramo.

I think he's sick. Reminds me of Kiprusoff. He's actually one of my favorite goalies in the league, just like Kiprusoff used to be.

Really hope they don't resign him in the off-season. I know one Pacific division team that is in desperate need of a goaltender :naughty:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I suppose Patrice Bergeron but I hate him and wish nothing good for him either.

I'll go with their Subban.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Datsyuk. Lidstrom was the first Red Wing I couldn't make myself hate...or as close to hate as I can get in hockey...as I even managed to 'hate' Yzerman, but Dats is that guy now.

Come to think of it, even though the Red Wings are still the team I hate most in this league (though Backes and Cooke-defenders moved their teams up that list last year), I don't really dislike many of their players other than Franzen, and that just cause he was so annoyingly irrationally-good against us while being so meh against everyone else when we were in the same conference.

roboninja

EYG
Aug 3, 2006
Datsyuk. Lidstrom was the first Red Wing I couldn't make myself hate...or as close to hate as I can get in hockey...as I even managed to 'hate' Yzerman, but Dats is that guy now.

Come to think of it, even though the Red Wings are still the team I hate most in this league (though Backes and Cooke-defenders moved their teams up that list last year), I don't really dislike many of their players other than Franzen, and that just cause he was so annoyingly irrationally-good against us while being so meh against everyone else when we were in the same conference.

You could hate Stevie Y? Or are you too young to have considered him?

EDIT: I somehow missed the part on Yzerman. And for some reason cannot delete my post.

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
I vowed for his entire duration of his career in Calgary that I would never cheer for him unless he left. Well he did, and now i cheer for him.

That man is Jerome Iginla

Gio4PM

Nov 4, 2014
Karri Ramo.

I think he's sick. Reminds me of Kiprusoff. He's actually one of my favorite goalies in the league, just like Kiprusoff used to be.

Really hope they don't resign him in the off-season. I know one Pacific division team that is in desperate need of a goaltender :naughty:

We will trade him for a pick. :yo:

mattef

consider the following...
May 12, 2014
Montreal, QC
:bruins
Patrice Bergeron - All class, great player, would love him on my team.

:leafs
I'm trying to find someone likable on that team, but can't... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad