Favorite Oiler player and why?

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Until last year it was Eberle, but Hall slowly inched his way into my favorite player spot.

I just love the tenacity, determination, speed, and overall attitude that Hall provides the team on a regular basis.

Top 3 are Hall, Ebs, and Gagner. But there are a couple of guys like Yaks, Nuge, Shultz, and possibly Klefbom in the very near future that may hold onto those spots instead.

I don't really "not like" any of the players on this team.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Hall- the passion, leadership and winning attitude I love...not to mention he is our best player...guys like him don't come around too often

Eberle- smart smart player...wicked wrist shot and when he has the puck, I'm not worried about him making the wrong play

Yakupov- his passion, joy, and love of the game is awesome...love his twitter account and we haven't even come close to seeing the best yet, which is scary

overall, Hall is #1 for me though

Apocalyptic Mist*

Toss up between Hall and Yakupov... I love the way Yakupov carries himself, energizes the crowd, his interviews, passion and dat shot... been a fan of his since the draft. I watched all of his KHL games and my fandom grew exponentially seeing him score his 1st goal and watching him slide down the ice vs the kings ... what a moment, I even bought a Yakupov jersey right after that game. Hall is the Man amongst boys on our team, the prototypical leader that never says die. He will with no doubt in my mind be the captain of this team and never look back. Seeing this guy hate losing and imposing his will to give the team a fighting chance every game no matter if the game is out of reach is amazing. I want the player who jumps in front of the net to save an en goal at the end of the game as captain on my team any day of the week.

Side note... ive never seen someone get so happy when a team mate scores... I remember quite clearly when Yakupov dished the puck to Hemsky and potting it in, seeing Yakupov jumping up and down hugging Hemsky... lol worthy but not in a negative way. haha.

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
yakupov hands down. he is way too funny and hes such a character guy. also, the kids not so bad at hockey ;)

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
#1.0 Eberle- WJHC Clutch.
#1.2 Yakupov- Love his personality, his love of the game and his shot.
#1.3 RNH- His elite vision and passing ability.
#1.3 Hall- Balls to the wall play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad