OT: Favorite Girl Scout Cookie

Favorite Girl Scout Cookie

• Total voters

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Having joined the girl scout mafia when my daughter was of age, I was one of the biggest GS Cookie plugs in my area. If you encroached our territory, we were forced to respond :laugh:

I'm a dunker, so cookies that absorb coffee well are perfect for me. Lemonades were my poison, I hated caramel delights - too much going on there, an identity crisis of a cookie.

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
When I was in law school many years ago, one of my first year classmates had 2 daughters in Girl Scouts, and he passed the cookie sign up sheet around the room in Constitutional Law class.

100+ Stressed first year law students, super cute kids = Mega order.

He brought in 2 boxes box literally the size of refrigerator boxes in class a few weeks later when his daughters came to class to pass out the cookies...

FU Shoresy

Jan 25, 2023
The Adventurefuls are ridiculously good. My new favorite. I won't admit to how many boxes I've scarfed on.

How long do I have to be on here to vote on a poll?

Reactions: EverettMike

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
When I was in law school many years ago, one of my first year classmates had 2 daughters in Girl Scouts, and he passed the cookie sign up sheet around the room in Constitutional Law class.

100+ Stressed first year law students, super cute kids = Mega order.

He brought in 2 boxes box literally the size of refrigerator boxes in class a few weeks later when his daughters came to class to pass out the cookies...
I could have used an entire sleeve of Thin Mints the other night while writing my research memo on the suppression of post-Miranda statements. I ended up raiding the mini peanut butter cups lol. This last paralegal course is a beast.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I could have used an entire sleeve of Thin Mints the other night while writing my research memo on the suppression of post-Miranda statements. I ended up raiding the mini peanut butter cups lol. This last paralegal course is a beast.

If you are still working on it, here is a Connecticut case about post Miranda requests for an attorney and statements made against interest (Trigger Warning...this was a particularly brutal crime, FYI)

Reactions: Alicat

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
ATTN: Now accepting HFBoards funded Thin Mints care package postage paid to Melbourne. I might even be tempted to share with @Aussie Bruin , but he's in Geelong.....

I'd happily split postage with you but I don't know what Thin Mints are. And I don't like mint. And I've never had a 'girl scout cookie'. Hmm, this isn't going very well...!! :sarcasm:

Reactions: pemulis

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Up here in Canada we don't seem to get the same variety as our US counterparts! ..I could use that statement for most things in our stores ....we get Vanilla, Chocolate and Chocolate Mint ....my preference are the vanilla ones ....but I'm not vanilla in other ways :)

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I just went off about Girl Scout cookies the other night to my wife suddenly wanting to go out and get them, she informed me it is in fact Girl Scout cookie season too

everyone knows thin mints are the king but honorable mention to platinum Girl Scout cookies

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
If you are still working on it, here is a Connecticut case about post Miranda requests for an attorney and statements made against interest (Trigger Warning...this was a particularly brutal crime, FYI)

Thanks! I am all set and got an A on it. I'll still check this case out tho. We have weekly discussion questions so this could be helpful for one of those.

I'd happily split postage with you but I don't know what Thin Mints are. And I don't like mint. And I've never had a 'girl scout cookie'. Hmm, this isn't going very well...!! :sarcasm:
Even non mint lovers enjoy thin mints.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Up here in Canada we don't seem to get the same variety as our US counterparts! ..I could use that statement for most things in our stores ....we get Vanilla, Chocolate and Chocolate Mint ....my preference are the vanilla ones ....but I'm not vanilla in other ways :)

I would very much like to try those vanilla ones.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

I don't like mint either (I despise Junior Mints and York Peppermint Patties), but Thin Mints are gooooood! Chocolate cookie wafer infused with mint and covered in more chocolate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad