profchaos2001

Mar 2, 2012
Flee free to add, but here are some of the memorable ones for me:

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/184134_rangers_columbus/

Rick Nash's return to Columbus

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/194470_rangers_montreal/

Game 1 Vs. Montreal. Sorry Carey.

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/176327_colorado_rangers/

Feb 4 Rangers vs. Colorado. One of Ryan Callahan's last games with the rangers. scores 2 goals. I was at the Garden for this one. Out shot them 20-4 in the first period. I love Colorado, Landeskog especially, but this was a great win!

one more: http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/185023_phoenix_rangers/

March 24, Rangers vs. Phoenix, Henrik Lundqvist's celebration/ceremony for setting the franchise record for shutouts and wins.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I was gonna make a thread like this with favorite game, favorite game from this season and the same for playoff games.

Favorite game in my memory (only started really following in 08) was that game against the pens where we let in 2 late goals then Staal tied it shorthanded and we won in OT thanks to Cally and Dubi

From this season the outdoor games were sweet wins, really happy fatass wasn't the first goalie to win a game in Yankee stadium.

My favorite playoff game was (again I can't remember the cup) richards tying the game late and Staal scoring on the pp in OT against the caps

Favorite playoff game this year was Mother's Day

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Blowing out the Devils 7 - 3 outdoors was a game I'll never forget.

I'll also never forget game 6 against Pittsburgh on mother's day. What a memory.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens

I'll also never forget game 6 against Pittsburgh on mother's day. What a memory.

Great choices, I'd add in the second outdoor game as well personally. One that sticks out in my mind is McD's OT winner vs the Coyotes after Henrik's ceremony. Also Nash's falling game winner vs Dallas was pretty awesome.

So many memorable games in the playoffs, but the memories that will stick with me most are:

Game 7 vs the Flyers (my first Rangers playoff win at the Garden)
Game 6 vs the Penguins on Mother's Day
Game 1 vs the Canadiens, so much fun to watch that blowout (double entendre, don't ask me how)
Game 4 vs the Canadiens, Marty's OT goal - I don't know if a single Rangers goal has ever made me happier

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Regular Season the two Stadium Series games for sure. Both so different. First was a blowout and the second was tense and a defensive battle.

I was thinking about the Hagelin hat trick vs. the Jets on 3/14/14 yesterday. Was cool to see Hags get his first.

Also as other people mentioned the McD OT goal against Phoenix.

First game back after the Olympic Break Talbot vs. Chicago. Good to see Miller play a nice game subbing for Zuc and one of Cally's last.

Game 3 vs. the Flyers when Carcillo pissed off the entire city of Philly. That image of the fan giving him the finger will forever be cemented in my mind. Game 7 vs. the Flyers.

Games 6 and 7 vs. Pittsburgh.

Game 6 vs. Montreal.

One last game that is not my favorite but I'll remember forever is the game against Vancouver in late March. Besides the Burrows cheap shot on McD that was MSL's only regular season goal as a Ranger which was a shorty...and cost me my Fantasy Hockey League Championship :( :( :( :( :(

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Kreider's hatty against Vancouver was also a sweet game. Felt good beating torts and having Kreider kick the crap out of his team.

Last edited:

Championship*

Stadium Series I for sure.
Game 5 & 7 Pittsburgh, Game 1 Montreal
Favorite game seen live was the last Flyers game of regular season. Went to 5 games this season and it's the only one they won. Had a great view of Truck's snipe.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
All the regular season games are one big blur to me. I literally cannot remember the specific details of one game - and I watched probably every game of the season (might have missed 1)....

WVULax22

Apr 8, 2014
The Stadium Series game against the Devils was awesome. Probably helped that I was there freezing my nuts off just to experience it.

Thesensation19*

Regular season

Rick Nash against Columbus.

I couldnt believe how he handled the game. He hit, he skated with energy, no floating and he fought.

No luck, the goal and points came and the win followed.

It made me believe he finally was going to be like this all year.
Hell I was wrong

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY
Probably the game in Dallas where Hank had to stand on his head. That game and the Phoenix OT game stand out in my head for the regular season at least

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Regular season

Rick Nash against Columbus.

I couldnt believe how he handled the game. He hit, he skated with energy, no floating and he fought.

No luck, the goal and points came and the win followed.

It made me believe he finally was going to be like this all year.
Hell I was wrong

This....You just wonder where that guy was the rest of the season. And why he cant play with that emotion every night. He was a force that night.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Torts return, the outdoor games, 7-1 vs the leafs, and the game vs Phoenix cause I was sick and left work early that day.

Playoffs was game 7 vs Philly. Game 6 vs Pittsburgh and Game 4 and 6 vs Montreal. Being present for those 4 games was unreal. The greatest moments I've witnessed of this team in person. It made me fully believe we are going in the right direction as a team and organization.

The game 6 Marty chants is something I'll never forget. It was the loudest I've ever heard MSG and it brought tears to your eyes when he scored.

Wolfy*

When Zuccarello and Phaneuf went after each other, and Zucc shouted...you ****ing pu**y :laugh:

Ice Hockey

Jan 4, 2009
CT

The Pitts comeback. winning 3 in a row and eliminating them and whining sid- gonna remember that for a long time.

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
1) Humiliating Fatso on the big stage, at the Stadium on national TV

2) Game five against Pittsburgh. Came out of nowhere.

3) Every time we beat the Stupidlanders. Never gets old.

4) Game one against Montreal - it was like we instantly became favorites to make the finals.

5) Game one against Beat LA - it was like 'wait a second, we can play with these guys after all'

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Beating the Pens and Habs would've been so much sweeter if we won it all. Probably 2 of my favorite series ever

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
1. Blowing out the devils in Yankees stadium.
2. Game 6 against Montreal (for no other reason then what it would mean to win)
3. Nash Return to Columbus
5. Kreider Hat trick in Vancouver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad