Confirmed with Link: Faulk to the Blues for Edmundson, Bokk

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Sad to see Justin go. I like what we got back though. Edmundson is more or less a plug-in for DeHaan on the third pair. Gardiner in/Faulk out balances the left side/ride side situation that was off last year.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Edmundson is an excellent 3rd pairing defender if that's where we are going to play him. Would be a more natural fit there than Faulk would have been and brings a bit of a physical edge to his game that should resonate well with what we're trying to do with that line.

This could end up being a sneaky tweak that actually improves the roster this year. And we added Bokk.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I don’t like it but it seems like most of Blues nation does.

Never got what’s so special about Faulk, but Edmundson sucks. Bokk is boom or bust and that’s what I’m worried about.

But what knocks this from an A to a D+ for me is the extension. My god.

Reactions: DaveG

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Good for Faulk, man, he got insane money and goes to the defending Cup champs. If you have to leave a great situation in Carolina, go there. Happy for him, he's a great player.
Absolutely. I mean I'm glad we're not paying it, but I'm happy he's going to get paid his money and be in a great situation down the line. Just a shame for him that the Blues already got theirs. It'll be a shame being on the losing side of the Finals while the Canes are rolling off as soon to be 5x Stanley Cup Champs.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I like Edmundson. I watched the Finals closely because I have family in St. Louis. He always stood out to me as a solid D for a big guy. It wouldn't shock me if the Canes kept him and moved other pieces, despite multiple teams reportedly being interested in Edmundson (per Friedman today).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad