Proposal: Faulk to edmonton

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Worst contract in the league...plus a 2nd...

awful

lock er up mods

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
If Lucic is involved, Puljujarvi needs to be part of the return

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
benning couldn't even obtain a work visa in the south Asian country which contains the dilapidated, unregulated factory that makes justin faulk's jock strap.
Charming bit of hyperbole; wherever Mr. Faulk orders his scrote shield from is of no concern to me; however, I think you are really undervaluing Benning, and I think a 2nd and Benning would be overpayment for Faulk, with or without his supply of disreputably produced dong armour.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
benning couldn't even obtain a work visa in the south Asian country which contains the dilapidated, unregulated factory that makes justin faulk's jock strap.

So weird that Benning was more productive in less minutes worse partner then. Didn’t bite the curb in goals against either.

Just, so weird.

Yeah, yeah, everything is Darling’s fault. Again, weird that the rest of your d-corps didn’t wet themselves every time the puck crossed the blue line.

Faulk will return better than that based on his previous seasons but no team getting him will be better off.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
If his recent play is any indication of what the future holds...you just may need 2 head down that road. Not sure he has much value unless he can "shape up"
irregardless he still has more value than a 2nd and having to take lucic albatross contract

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I would rather healthy scratch Faulk than take that.

They way he played defence the last 2 years a healthy scratch would probably the right decision by the coach . Fans bash Lucic for 1/2 a bad season . Faulk has been below average at best for the last 2 season . He would have to be very cheap for me to have any interest . I can understand Canes fans asking for a higher return as RHD that can put up points are a premium asset in the NHL . I just don't see him making the Oilers a better team which is the point of making a trade .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad