Friedman: Faulk to Anaheim being worked on

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
It makes a lot of sense when you look at the ducks RHD depth. Manson is a good number 3 defender looking to bounce back. Beside that they have young unproven guys( not sure on what side they play) in guhle, Larsson, Mahura. Faulk though not a top pairing guy is a competent 3/4 defender with offensive tools that can help carry a PP.

Faulk is a good get for the ducks.

A conditional 1st( based on either the ducks making the playoffs, or Faulk re-signing with the ducks, becomes a 2nd if condition not met) and a prospect should be fair.

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
Anaheim is just shifting around RHD throughout the league over the last two years. Next thing they will trade manson and bring in Hamilton.

Reactions: Duck Off

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Unless there is an agreed upon extension beforehand, Faulk (alone) isn't going to return a lot of what people are mentioning here. Without an extension, I wouldn't be surprised to see it be something like a 2nd round pick and decent prospect.

mondo13

Sep 9, 2019
toronto
Unless there is an agreed upon extension beforehand, Faulk (alone) isn't going to return a lot of what people are mentioning here. Without an extension, I wouldn't be surprised to see it be something like a 2nd round pick and decent prospect.

don't think anaheim would be smart to trade away picks this year.

guess it'll be faulk for player + prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad