Post-Game Talk: Farts in the Desert

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If you can't beat Mike Smith, a goalie other teams beat for fun, you might as well quit.

By the time we beat the Coyotes again they'll be in Quebec City.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Gordon is waaaaay more effective of a forward than Letestu is and totally worth the 1.2m more.

Korpikoski isn't playing but he was horrible when he was anyway. Bad signing and trade.

I take 3m of 1 good player vs 4m of 2 bad ones.

It totally ruined a perfectly functional line.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Pitiful effort in the 3rd. Disgusting.

Also I am so sick of Yak, I've defended him for so long but I'm sick of it. The guy is a black hole...

Just goes to show how good McJesus is.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
if we can beat LA then we've salvaged this road trip. It sucks that we couldn't beat Arizona, since they are the easier opponent, but that's the position the team's put itself in.

We'll at least be rested against the Kings. Hopefully our sick players will be better

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Gordon is waaaaay more effective of a forward than Letestu is and totally worth the 1.2m more.

Korpikoski isn't playing but he was horrible when he was anyway. Bad signing and trade.

No, Korpikoski wasn't awful at all. He plays a 3rd/4th line role decently well.

Look at our bottom 6 right now. We actually need him back.

McDeathbyCheerios*

If you can't beat Mike Smith, a goalie other teams beat for fun, you might as well quit.

Smith has been good this season so this comment is ridiculous.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014

image.jpg

Yep, total sieve

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
I hope TMac tears into them for this one. I would hope they are embarrassed for this one, and all the others they have let the coyotes walk all over them, especially with the roster the coyotes are fielding.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions

I take 3m of 1 good player vs 4m of 2 bad ones.

This just isn't true. Notice how our bottom 6 and PK have sunk since he got hurt?

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Letestu at least gets the odd chance. You figure he will be able to put one of those in every 10 games or so.

I can't even remember the last time Lander had a chance. I haven't watched every game but damn.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Under the circumstances I'm sad we lost but whatever. If we come out strong against LA I can forgive it.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I wonder what anybody can do with Letestu though. :popcorn:

Yak is not going to be a guy that drives a line himself, we know that by now. Still, what guy that isn't an elite winger is going to accomplish much without a center that has a clue what to do in the offensive zone? Not many.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad