Far too badly needed intelligent middle ground..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
I think its time to tell the extremists to shove it...

Even if the jets don't make the playoffs they are headed in a positive direction.

If this direction isn't moving fast enough for some people, that can be debated....without hystrionics or some sort of fire everyone..trade every player....irrational over the top diatribe...let's try and keep it real...

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Holy, the season can not start soon enough.

No more threads discussing the posters please.
The last week has been so focused on discussing how we discuss the team, we've stopped actually discussing the team.

This is getting ridiculous.

jetkarma*

Even if the jets don't make the playoffs they are headed in a positive direction.

If this direction isn't moving fast enough for some people, that can be debated....without hystrionics or some sort of fire everyone..trade every player....irrational over the top diatribe...let's try and keep it real...

Did you call in last night on the post game show on 1290? Good call BTW.

Rook37

Feb 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Enough with these passive-aggressive threads. It's getting ridiculous. This is the virtual equivalent posting an angry note on the fridge instead of actually addressing an issue.

If you have a problem with someone's post, call it out and explain why. This is a forum for discussing the Jets, not each other.

(Also, am I the only one that finds this sentence somewhat ironic?)

Last edited:

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I can't take this thread seriously without a "rumor" tag on it

:sarcasm:

edit: There are two types of people in this world...

the ones who arbitrarily put people into two different groups, and the ones who don't

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Okay, enough is enough.

We've had enough threads discussing "haters", "cheerleaders", "blind optimists", "negative nellies", etc. We're all Jets fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad