FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

Mooseduck

May 23, 2007
Hey guys Devil fan here, going to the game this Friday against the jackets. was wondering if i will be for wearing my Travis Zajac jersey to the rink? my guess is no but want to make sure i dont start off on the wrong foot.

Wear your jersey and have a good time.
Honda Center is fairly gentle. :)

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Hey guys Devil fan here, going to the game this Friday against the jackets. was wondering if i will be for wearing my Travis Zajac jersey to the rink? my guess is no but want to make sure i dont start off on the wrong foot.

You will be fine. Its not the Staples Center where the main sponser is a bail bondman company!!!!!!!!!!!

Borgir

Jan 16, 2010
dEdmonton Alberta
Hi, I am going for a holiday down to Anaheim and would like to go to the Blues/Ducks game on March 16/11. I will need 4 tickets, do you think it's a safe bet to just pick some up earlier that week (or even on gameday)? Will there be decent seats available? Thanks for any information.....

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Hi, I am going for a holiday down to Anaheim and would like to go to the Blues/Ducks game on March 16/11. I will need 4 tickets, do you think it's a safe bet to just pick some up earlier that week (or even on gameday)? Will there be decent seats available? Thanks for any information.....

I personally like to have my tickets ahead of time so I know I have them and where I am sitting. But I am sure there will be available even on gameday... may not be on the glass but you could probably get lower bowl.

Hawktopus

Sep 12, 2010
Anyone been to the team store recently?

Been wanting a Selanne jersey but haven't been able to get out to the Ponda. For some reason the official NHL online store doesn't have this item. Anyone with firsthand knowledge before I trek out the Anaheim?

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
Anyone been to the team store recently?

Been wanting a Selanne jersey but haven't been able to get out to the Ponda. For some reason the official NHL online store doesn't have this item. Anyone with firsthand knowledge before I trek out the Anaheim?

What kind of Selanne jersey are you looking for? I went on shop.nhl.com and was able to customize a Selanne home, away and 3rd jersey without any problems.

Anything specific I may be overlooking?

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
What kind of Selanne jersey are you looking for? I went on shop.nhl.com and was able to customize a Selanne home, away and 3rd jersey without any problems.

Anything specific I may be overlooking?

*Insert my usual rant about shop.nhl.com*

If you can make it down to the team store do that, you should probably spend the extra money and get them to stitch it as well.

Hawktopus

Sep 12, 2010
*Insert my usual rant about shop.nhl.com*

If you can make it down to the team store do that, you should probably spend the extra money and get them to stitch it as well.

Oh, so if I go down to the team store I still have to order it custom?

I haven't tried shop.nhl.com because I tried at the end of last season and was told that the name did not match the current team roster, might have to be done DURING the season rather than after it.

I've been meaning to get down to the Ponda or a game but the work schedule effectively blocks out everyday except the weekend :(

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
You can always use sportsk.com to get a jersey.

It's a premier jersey, but all customization is 100% stitched and authentic

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
You can always use sportsk.com to get a jersey.

It's a premier jersey, but all customization is 100% stitched and authentic

Oh jez, after all the campaigning that I do about sportsk I go and completely forget about it.

What I would do is buy a blank jersey from sportsk and have it customized at the Pond. That would probably cut down on the wait time quite a bit.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
The team store is open on Saturdays. Their stitched lettering is pretty expensive. I think it was like 110 or something. I have no idea if they have pre-customized jerseys or if you will have to have them customize it.

I would give them a call.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Oh jez, after all the campaigning that I do about sportsk I go and completely forget about it.

What I would do is buy a blank jersey from sportsk and have it customized at the Pond. That would probably cut down on the wait time quite a bit.
Haha it's a lifesaver for me, best website ever!

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
The team store is open on Saturdays. Their stitched lettering is pretty expensive. I think it was like 110 or something. I have no idea if they have pre-customized jerseys or if you will have to have them customize it.

I would give them a call.

Is it seriously that expensive still? They jacked it up when the 3rds came out but I assumed they did that on purpose and it would come back down eventually.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Im going to the Caps game on Feb. 16 and the Avs game on the 27th, so I had 2 questions about the Honda Center.

1. Where is the smoking section at and whats the deal I read on the Honda Center site about having to scan your tickets in and out?

2. What are the sections/rows to avoid as far as obtructed view is concerned?

Thanks in advance!

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Im going to the Caps game on Feb. 16 and the Avs game on the 27th, so I had 2 questions about the Honda Center.

1. Where is the smoking section at and whats the deal I read on the Honda Center site about having to scan your tickets in and out?

2. What are the sections/rows to avoid as far as obtructed view is concerned?

Thanks in advance!

There are pretty much no obstructed view seats, except for the seats near the benches. Pretty much anywhere you sit will have a good view.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
I am planning to go to Feb 27 game against Avs- I am planning to spend about 40 for tickets, which section is pretty reasonable?

sasasa

Oct 6, 2010
Long Beach
Hello! :) Can anyone tell me where the Ducks practice? I called both Anaheim and Westminster Ice today, and they told me the Ducks don't practice there. The lady at Anaheim Ice said they always switch practice locations. I'm interested in checking out their practice tomorrow, and hoping I can catch the Caps practice as well.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I am planning to go to Feb 27 game against Avs- I am planning to spend about 40 for tickets, which section is pretty reasonable?

Might be a little late, but $40 is upper level seats. You can get good seats on the ticketexchange or other sites for that price. Our you could look into the miller lite pack and buy them off ticketmaster. It was around $45 per ticket last year for a good mid ice upper level seat, 2 drinks, and 2 hot dogs.

Corey Perry*

Not sure what that lady is talking about, Anaheim Ice is the official practice location for the Anaheim Ducks.

Maybe she meant that they switch practice between AI and the Honda Center. They practice at the Pond too you know.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Tickets for Ducks games?

I will be in the Anaheim area at the beginning of April and want to attend a Ducks game. I noticed on Ticketmaster site there are lots of tickets available at all price ranges.

Do they sell out? And I am guessing I can get a ticket cheaper than face value on game day?

The game in question is Dallas/Ducks.

Thanks in advance.

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
I will be in the Anaheim area at the beginning of April and want to attend a Ducks game. I noticed on Ticketmaster site there are lots of tickets available at all price ranges.

Do they sell out? And I am guessing I can get a ticket cheaper than face value on game day?

The game in question is Dallas/Ducks.

Thanks in advance.

The game shouldn't sell out. If it is for some reason 714tickets.com, ebay or stubhub would work fine. Might be cheaper as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad