Fantrax question

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I posted this on the Fantrax reddit but it gets very little traffic so figured I'd ask here as well since I know a lot of you use Fantrax.

My keeper league is adding 2 new GMs this year, but both of the teams they're taking over are pretty trash. The 8 returning GMs have agreed its best to let them pick their 4 "keepers" from all the players we're not keeping (as well as their pre-existing players, if they want to keep any of them).

Wondering the best way to achieve this? Can I just have all 10 teams set keepers the night before and then remove keepers from the 2 new GMs teams, that way they'll pick live during first 4 rounds of the draft when Fantrax autopopulates the other 8 with their chosen keepers? Or is there a better way...

Thanks in advance and sorry if they question isn't clear.

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
I'd personally just use the commissioner option and add the players manually to the two new teams. Have your other teams send keeps in advance, then get the new guys to send you one pick at a time as a draft (snake order). Otherwise messing with picks and order gets more complex I think, although I havnt messed too much with that and it does require you to manually text with the two guys.

I did a expansion before and that's all I did (with unique rules since we have more keeps) , then just gave them a higher pick to start (snake order) although with only 4 keeps that's your personal choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00