Fantasy Premier League season 2023-2024

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
82 points so far, pretty good. Not enough for the lead though.

Last edited:

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
80 with Benhrama and Antonio to go.

Wont make any transfer before week 3.

Pissed off starting White over Adam Amstrong.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Salah and Calvert-Lewin have been my top performers by far. All the players I liked had bad weeks; Martinez, Saka, Tierney, and Trossard.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Yeah, not a good start for me either...the oh by the way Ings PK helped...still like 3 guys tomorrow tho

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Are you copying my team? :huh:
Exception made of Trossard.

Or are you copying my team?

Also how do you not have the best player in the league in Leo Trossard? ;)

spider-man.gif

Reactions: robertmac43

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
The Gameweek 2 deadline is an hour and a half before the Liverpool v Burnley early game if you want to make any transfers.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
I thought you pick a completely new team every week,

I will finish last

There's still plenty of time to move up.

Looking at your team, probably keep one of your GK and go for a 4.0/4.5m for the bench. Bench players only score if a player in your starting XI doesn't play at all.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I thought you pick a completely new team every week,

I will finish last
The fantasy EPL allows you one free period of unlimited transfers for an entire week. When you pick your team, choose the "Free Hit" option and any transfers will be permanently made. It's more there for you to change players having really bad seasons, transferred out, or are injured for a long portion, but you can only use it once for the entire season. And as Venkman said, load your starting XI with majority of money and don't really worry about your bench.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The fantasy EPL allows you one free period of unlimited transfers for an entire week. When you pick your team, choose the "Free Hit" option and any transfers will be permanently made. It's more there for you to change players having really bad seasons, transferred out, or are injured for a long portion, but you can only use it once for the entire season. And as Venkman said, load your starting XI with majority of money and don't really worry about your bench.
I should not have chosen Tsimikas then! :facepalm:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I should not have chosen Tsimikas then! :facepalm:
Are you talking about the "free hit" option? You can still make transfers throughout the season, but remember that it will cost you points from your overall score for that specific week. And during one of the upcoming weeks you'll be randomised into a tournament where you will be able to win prizes like 4K tellys and stuff.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Yes, I saw that, thanks. I'm going to replace a player or two at a time and see if I can crawl my way up.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Tsimikas rise = him out for Livramento and a 0.1 profit.

Doing very well except for Barnes and Smith Rowe.

I hate wasting a trasnfer on a GK but Emi schedule is brutal soon... and ill have 2 transfers after International.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Cristiano now in the squad and captain. Seems like that’s what many people have done.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Fantastic that my squad showed completely healthy yesterday sans Son...now has 3 red including both keepers...

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad