Fantasy Ontario Hockey League (FHLsim)

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
**I'm posting here first before on social media to try and find the best of the best

The FOHL is looking for inaugural General Managers. The "Fantasy Ontario Hockey League" is an in-depth sim hockey league based off the Ontario Hockey League. All players, picks and prospects have been reverted to the end of the 2017/2018 season. The choice to start there is simple, you need to have a completed season to create ratings.

If you feel you have a strong level of OHL knowledge, including the lower leagues. We want you to be apart of the FOHL. This will not be an easy league to be a part of. We are looking for diehard OHL fans, who want an experience they can't get anywhere else.

Teams will be distributed through a draft. Once we get 20 GM's we will create a randomly ordered list and GM's will pick which team they want to control. Again we are looking for true hardcore fans. Don't join if you're only interested in running the Knights or 67's. I hope everyone gets the team they want, but no guarantees. Especially at the start. Trying to be as fair as possible.

The league will be using the FHLsim program. If you are unfamiliar with the program, don't worry it is an easy one to learn. Please head over to the Rules page to read more on the league, ratings and program. For the most part if it's a rule in the OHL, it's a rule here. With a few small exceptions. League communications are based on the Slack application which can be used on your desktop or mobile device. Using these two programs are a requirement!

If you would like to join this league copy and paste the text below into an email to the commish at [email protected] and fill out the application

Name:
Fantasy Hockey experience:
Employed, or in School:
How long an OHL Fan:
Favorite Team:
How much do you spend online per week:
What would you bring to the table as an inaugural GM of the FOHL?
Are you able to spend the time online daily discussing moves with other GMs?
Which if any FHL leagues have you belonged to in the past(links if possible, it's okay if answer is none)?
How/Where did you learn/hear about the FOHL?

Last edited:

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
One curious question - are the updates done automatically online, so we can just go online and adjust what's needed, or are they all done manually?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I would say I am in...whats the commitment level?

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
I actually do a baseball sim league, so I would absolutely be interested in this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad