Fantasy Mock Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
So 10 teams left.. once everyone has a team I will post full rules and the google docs sheet keeping track of the draft board, cap and depth charts. Usually we allow a couple people to take 2 teams. I'd rather not do that this time unless it takes multiple days for the rest of teams to fill out.

Reactions: OB5

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Personalized-detroit-red-wings-filter-activated-carbon-face-mask-3.jpeg

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
I’ll take Boston!

I love this style fantasy hockey

saw someone claim Boston, I really don’t care what team I manage. Just really want in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Moss

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I’ll take Boston!

I love this style fantasy hockey

saw someone claim Boston, I really don’t care what team I manage. Just really want in!
I'm going to give you Boston.

I did notice Panda Bear asked to switch but I think I may have accidentally shown draft order on the excel sheet before he did. Boston has the first overall pick which is why I left it.

I could be wrong on that, sorry to @Panda Bear if that's the case, just figured it was most fair!

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I'm going to give you Boston.

I did notice Panda Bear asked to switch but I think I may have accidentally shown draft order on the excel sheet before he did. Boston has the first overall pick which is why I left it.

I could be wrong on that, sorry to @Panda Bear if that's the case, just figured it was most fair!
Oh. I thought Boston would be going last based on season standings.

I just want to pick as late as possible in the first round for that dream 31/32 snake.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Oh. I thought Boston would be going last based on season standings.

I just want to pick as late as possible in the first round for that dream 31/32 snake.
Draft order was randomized. I will post it once we get down to 1 team left and everyone can start discussing trades.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Here is the doc we will be sharing. I used a randomizer for draft order.

Nashville is the only team left.

We can start the draft without a time limit and people can make trades. I will take over Nashville if they do not have a GM by tomorrow evening. Please read the rules in the OP and ask questions if you have any so we are as clear as possible before starting.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Here is the doc we will be sharing. I used a randomizer for draft order.

Nashville is the only team left.

We can start the draft without a time limit and people can make trades. I will take over Nashville if they do not have a GM by tomorrow evening. Please read the rules in the OP and ask questions if you have any so we are as clear as possible before starting.

I'd love to be Nashville!

How many rounds and when do we start, also are we dming the next gm so they know when they're up?

And does this assume everyone is healthy?

Last edited:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Here is a list of the picks that I made. Might come in handy when trying to devise a trade. I also have this in excel format if anyone wants that as well.

Picks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad