Fantasy Mock Draft #4 (Part 2)

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
The best winger Nuge has played with in the past 3 years is Alex Chiasson or James Neal.

When he played with Drai he played at a 120 point pace. Give him good wingers and he's better than Karlsson.

I mean had a 120 pt pace playing with the leading Hart candidate.

William Karlsson seems a bit more consistent....maybe not as good of a passer....maybe a bit more of a bee. Im not really sure. If RNH was more consistent I think he'd be better.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I definitely reached for Hischier in the middle/late 3rd, but the centers were just dropping off the board, I had to take one.

Stamkos, Heiskanan, Hischier, I'm pretty happy with my draft so far, and I actually have cap space this time around.

Reactions: OB5

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
There are two (one in particular) defensemen that in no way should be available.

Whoever picks him up is going to get a huge steal.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If you use the good linemates argument for a guy like RNH than you better acknowledge the same for players like Huberdeau, Bergeron/Pasta/Marchand, Rantanen, etc who play on a deadly line. I would put money on RNH being in the PPG range for the next 5 years.

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
My cap hit is 10 million after taking 3 players.

It was 2.5 times that at this point last game. :laugh:

Reactions: OB5

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
This is where you got balance the in-house and polls voting in this game.

If you take him here, you better hope the rest of your team can carry you past the first 2 rounds of in-house voting.

But once polls hit, he becomes a huge asset

Reactions: Joey Moss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad