Fantasy Mock Draft #2 Drafting Thread (30 min timer now)

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Folks, I'm going to make sure your awesome Cs and wingers go through hell trying to get through my blueline.

ows_158655540185518.jpg

Live on Zoom, :rangers select

RYAN SUTER

@OB5 is up

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
True story:

After Joey Moss selected Zack Werenski, I threw my iPad out of my window and into a tree (two storey place). After going down to collect my iPad and coming back up to my room, I found out much to my horror that Nucker101 had selected Dougie Hamilton. Out goes my iPad out the window and into the tree once again.

As I come up to my room, I start to get a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach. “I know that I want a defenseman, but how can I NOT take Matthew Tkachuk here?” (hence, my ‘stubborn’ comment in the other thread).

Thankfully Mcmoses or whatever has relieved me of my guilt, and Matthew Tkachuk is now in a better place.

:wild:

Ryan Ellis

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
@AddisonRae

The Shithawks are terrified to buck the trend and either cause a run or a ruckus by selecting the undisputed Vezina front-runner, busiest goalie in the league with the most goals saved above expectation on a tirefire defence giving up high quality chances on the regular, Connor Hellebuyck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad