Fantasy league structure help

Discussion in 'General Fantasy Talk' started by GeNeXt, Sep 26, 2013.

1. GeNeXt

GeNeXt Registered User

I really want to start a league, I know what kind of structure I want, but not sure how to go about it.

I want 3-4 centres, right wings and left wings. 4 defenders if 3 forwards at each position, or 6 defenders if 4 forwards.

I only want 1 goalie to start per night, so kind of like a 19 man roster, excluding the back-up goalie.

I am undecided on the bench slots, and if wings should specified. Should it be 3/4 right wings and left wings, or 6/8 wingers?

I have also seen a setup that had 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 6FWDs.

Suggestions and personal experiences appreciated! Thank you! :)

2. GeNeXt

GeNeXt Registered User

Bump. Can someone please help? I really would love a suggestion from someone that has had personal experience. I have only done 2C 2LW 2RW 4D 2G format before, but find it unrealistic.

3. Darth Bangkok

Darth Bangkok Registered User

If you have 3 at each forward position and either 4 or 6 D along with 2 G and, say 5 bench (if its a H2H daily league), I think its fine.

Why do you want only 1 goalie start per night? Even with two slots, its sometimes hard for some teams to get a decent number of starts in a week.