Fantasy Keeper league

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Hey guy's,

If you're interested in joining a fantasy hockey league, then I got the great league just for you. We are starting a new keeper league and we have the following team available which are:

Arizona

Need to know:

Head to Head (Rotisserie/Category Based) Single Win
Rosters will lock Mondays for the week
Each PBHL team will compete against another one (1) versus one (1) and receive a win, loss, or tie for each scoring category over the one week scoring period.
At the conclusion of the one week scoring period the PBHL in each matchup with the most category wins will receive one (1) win for the week. For example, if CHI and PIT play a given week, and CHI wins ten (10) categories, loses seven (7) and ties zero (0), then CHI will receive one (1) win for the entire week which will be indicated in the standings as 100; and PIT will be assessed one (1) loss for the week which will be indicated in the standings as 010.
Additionally if CHI wins eight (8) categories, loses seven (7) and ties two (2) they will
still be assessed one (1) win and PIT one (1) loss for the week regardless of the difference in category wins. In the event of a tie over all seventeen (17) scoring categories both CHI and PIT would be assessed a tie in the standings (001).

Scoring Categories:

Skaters Stats:

+/:
Plus minus
G : Goals
A : Assists
P : Points
STPTS : Special Teams Points
BS : Blocked Shots
HITS :Hits
PIMS : Penalties in Minutes
FOW : Face off Wins
GWG : Game Winning Goals
SHTOI : Shorthanded
Time On Ice
SOG : Shots On Goal

Goalie Stats:
GAA : Goals Against Average
SPCT : Save Percentage
SO : Shutouts
W : Wins
SV : Saves

If you're interested in joining and being active then please send me a pm. I want every candidate to write me their fantasy experience and why you want to join our great league. Also please mention to me what's your goal for the team that you'll be picking.

Last edited:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
9 team to go!! If you're interested in a league that will last. Then you better act quick and send me a pm.

SENSations

Aug 3, 2007
Guelph, Ontario
Just to clarify this is not a redraft league, will be starting using real rosters. However we will be holding the 2014 NHL entry draft.

Only a select few spots remaining join up quickly if you want to be a part.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Only four team to choose from which are:

Calgary
Ottawa
San Jose
Winnipeg

If you're interested in joining a great league then better act fast before they're all gone.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
We only have two teams to fill which are Arizona and Ottawa. If you're interested in joining a great league then take the challenge and take one of Ottawa or Arizona.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
We are almost at full capacity. We have one spot left!!

Here's the one vacant team: Arizona

Last edited:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
The league is now full!! If you want to be on the waiting list then just send me a pm.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
If anyone is still interested in obtaining a team then please contact me threw pm.
The info I would need are your gmail account and if you have a hotmail. Then I'll give you the link to register.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad