Fantasy Keeper League Trade Insight

greatwhiteshark

Jun 12, 2013
Bay Area, Cali
I'm in a 16 team keeper league we just started this year... I have a trade with somebody and it would be nice to get some insight... this league has a salary cap of 90M... anyways here is the trade:

I would get:
Sven Baertschi, Patrick Sharp, David Krejci, Roman Josi, Kyle Palmieri, and a 2015 3rd Round Pick (in the 2015 draft class)

I would trade:
Eric Staal, Logan Couture, James Reimer, and a 2014 2nd Round Pick (in the 2014 draft class)

Which side do you think wins the trade and why?

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
u should be getting a 2014 3rd... at first glimpse i thoug u were the loser... but when i think about it if ur kinda in arebuilding mode then u definitely come out on top... I really like Josi... even tho his fantasy value will be hurt by jones, Baertschi will have a very big role with CGY in the coming years and sharp is pretty much a wash with couture...

Basically if your willing to give up the high priced talent now in staal and couture for help later on then yeah it's not bad... Personally if i'm moving E.Staal and Couture... i'd want a 1st rd pick coming my way

whlscowt

Hey man, it depends on how your league scores things and what kind of positional rules you have in place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad