Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread (Sign Up) (18 spots open)

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
PM me 3 teams you would want. And lets get started!!!

nhl_e_top-players01jr_576x324.jpg

Fantasy Keeper League

[fieldset=""]
2013-2014 Stanley Cup Champions

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]
2013-2014 NHL Award Winners

Stanley Cup:

Presidents' Trophy:

Clarence S. Campbell Bowl:

Prince of Wales Trophy:

Art Ross Trophy:

Hart Memorial Trophy:

Norris Trophy:

Lady Byng Trophy:

Calder Trophy:

Conn Smythe Trophy:

Vezina Trophy:

William Jennings Trophy:

Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy:

Selke Trophy:

Ted Lindsay Trophy:

Maurice Richard Trophy:

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]Threads:

2013 - 2014 Roster Thread

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]Commissioner
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]About The Game
  • We will be using current rosters to start this game out.
  • Prior to the simulation there will be a couple of day grace period to allow for teams to makes trades and tinker their roster as they see fit.
  • Upon completion of this trading period, all 30 NHL teams will be entered into NHL 13 season mode.
  • I will simulate the NHL season, up to and including the playoffs, stop time after time to provide an "Around the League" update as to current standings, stats, etc.
  • Teams can make trades during the season whenever they see fit only up to the trade deadline.
  • After completion of the first season, we will enter into the 2014 NHL offseason compete with free agency and trades.
  • The NHL Entry Draft order will be determined based on the standings after the season has been simulated.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]Basic Player Ratings
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]Miscellaneous Information
  • This will be a keeper league. We won't have a draft after the conclusion of each year but teams will carry over to the next season.
  • The salary cap ceiling will be $64.3 million for this season and adjust according to next seasons cap. The salary cap floor will be $54.2 million again adjusted based on next season's real cap.
  • Teams may exceed the salary cap ceiling by no more than 10% during the offseason process, but must be cap compliant prior to the start of the season.
  • Please exclude any bonus cushions when putting together your rosters. Just focus on the cap hit.
  • You will have control over your teams' real life minor league farm system inside the game. I will provide you with the minor league players if you request.
  • Use Capgeek for all salary cap information.
  • Should you want to sign someone who you drafted, or who after the draft is still a free agent that you want to acquire, you will message a designated player agent to work out the terms of a contract.
  • Players on a one way contract (without a NMC) must go through waivers in order to be sent down to the minors. When a player is placed on waivers all teams have 24 hours to place a claim. If a player is claimed by multiple teams the lowest ranked team in the standings at that point will get the player.
  • ALL trades must be sent in to a commissioner and be accepted before being allowed to post the trade. Failure to send in a trade before posting it will result in a veto. Trades cannot be posted until they have been given the approval by either myself of one of the deputy commissioners.
  • The game will have deputy commissioners in place that will help monitor the game in my absence. One designated deputy commissioner will be handling all the roster input into the game as well as the simulating. Deputy commissioners will help oversee day-to-day activities and will report any issues to myself.
  • Offer sheets are allowed to be handed out to RFA's during free agency. If a player is given an offer sheet the player's current team will have 72 hours to either match or decline the offer sheet. If they match the offer sheet they retain their players rights. If they decline then they will be compensated based on the players' new cap hit. The compensation will be an agreed up deal between the two parties. It will be a combination of picks and prospects. If the team that gave the offer sheet has their picks to satisfy the requirement based in salary then picks are the first choice of compensation. If the team does not have their pick for that year then it will be subbed in for an agreed upon prospect. If the parties can't agree, the designated RFA agent will come to a decision on fair value for both parties. The picks will all consist of 1st Round picks. If the team doesn't have their 1st for One of those years then a prospect will take the place of the pick.
    <1.5 mill/year: 1 pick/prospect
    1.6 mill/year to 3.0 mill/year: 2 picks/prospects
    3.1 mill/year to 5.0 mill/year: 3 picks/prospects
    5.1 mill/year>: 4 picks/prospects​
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]
defaultFavTeam.png

GM LIST

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division:
Boston Bruins - ted1971
Buffalo Sabres -
Detroit Red Wings -
Florida Panthers -
Montreal Canadiens -
Ottawa Senators - Chet.
Tampa Bay Lightning -
Toronto Maple Leafs -

Metropolitan Division:
Carolina Hurricanes -
Columbus Blue Jackets -
New Jersey Devils -
New York Islanders -
New York Rangers - MarciiAuzii
Philadelphia Flyers -
Pittsburgh Penguins - HeaveHo94
Washington Capitals -

Western Conference

Southeast Division:
Chicago Blackhawks -
Colorado Avalanche - pdogfizzle
Dallas Stars - alex20wild
Minnesota Wild -
Nashville Predators -
St.Louis Blues - Weylspin
Winnipeg Jets -

Pacific Division:
Anaheim Ducks - Original Blue
Calgary Flames - Backlund
Edmonton Oilers - BoldNewLettuce
Los Angeles Kings - Blueblood9
Phoenix Coyotes -
San Jose Sharks - Neroame
Vancouver Canucks - kanucks1
[/fieldset]

Thanks to RKY.

Last edited:

Original Blue

Anaheim Ducks GM
Jul 31, 2011
New York
THN newswire announcement:

In what seems to be a constant back and forth over the last two seasons the Anaheim Ducks are proud to announce that they have once again hired Original Blue to be their general manager. Bob Murray was notified of the change and had this comment, "I have done the best job I can managing this team in his absence, but now that OB is back I will take me leave. It's been a pleasure, but when greatness comes through you have to move to the side."

OB made this statement in response to him being re-hired for a 3rd time over the past three seasons. "It's been a wild ride and in my extended leave I must say that I enjoyed chillin with snoop lion and the *****cats he brought along with him to cruise around the world with me, but now it's back to the business of winning the Stanley Cup. I want to thank Bob Murray and the solid work he's done while I've been away and I'm sure another team will enjoy his services, but now that the king is back I expect nothing short of the president's trophy over multiple seasons. Everyone in the league is officially put on watch now."

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
THN newswire announcement:

In what seems to be a constant back and forth over the last two seasons the Anaheim Ducks are proud to announce that they have once again hired Original Blue to be their general manager. Bob Murray was notified of the change and had this comment, "I have done the best job I can managing this team in his absence, but now that OB is back I will take me leave. It's been a pleasure, but when greatness comes through you have to move to the side."

OB made this statement in response to him being re-hired for a 3rd time over the past three seasons. "It's been a wild ride and in my extended leave I must say that I enjoyed chillin with snoop lion and the *****cats he brought along with him to cruise around the world with me, but now it's back to the business of winning the Stanley Cup. I want to thank Bob Murray and the solid work he's done while I've been away and I'm sure another team will enjoy his services, but now that the king is back I expect nothing short of the president's trophy over multiple seasons. Everyone in the league is officially put on watch now."

Welcome back. :)

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
If you have any questions about any stats of players you can ask me with pm.
Everyone is there. I have an november update. ;)

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
So any questions about rosters or stats just pm me and I will get back at you because the rosters are updated monthly with real stats as I already have shown some of you. :)
Lets get started with hope of more people joining. Post your rosters and lets gets some trades in.
Im thinkin Dec.20 to be first sim. Lets say 15 games into season?

Neroame

Dec 19, 2013
Sharks in. :sharks

On the block:
Joe Pavelski, Martin Havlat, Tyler Kennedy, Raffi Torres, Adam Burish and Justin Braun.

Could consider: Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Dan Boyle.

Neroame

Dec 19, 2013
Not Impressed with Sharks. :(
can we see Stats for players so I could move one in trade talks?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00