Fantasy Hockey???

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Would you guys draft at say 2 Central so the Euros could draft at a decent time? Titans might be playing at that time but you would be stunned at how much I don't care about the NFL now.

Reactions: Scoresberg

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Got it set up, message me with your email if you want in!

Draft is next Sunday (10/10) at 2 pm Central.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Got one spot left as of right now for an even 10 teams, message me and I will get you in if you are interested.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Sucks that so many people seem to have quit on the league already.

Yeah, next season I will go back to Yahoo, not a fan of the new setup. In the meantime I'll just marvel at how my wife and kid both have a knack for taking out the old man.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
I will set up a Yahoo league before the next season. If anyone is interested in a playoffs style pool let me know.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
League is up, message me if interested.

I renewed an old league I had so we can make adjustments to the scoring and such in the next few days.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Need one more player to make it even, it's a Head to Head league.

Message me if interested

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
I'm in... I'm in an inpatient physical therapy facility at the moment. I died 3 times this summer lol
For clarity I got pasturella. one of the rarest diseases in this country. I had organ failure because I hate the VA. I need to go when I start getting sick instead of waiting 2 weeks until I pass out from the 105 fever and necrotizing abscesses form on my ass. Being obstinate almost took me all the way out. Doc can explain pasturella better than me. But my cat was trying to clean and heal the wounds on my feet is the best guess

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
For clarity I got pasturella. one of the rarest diseases in this country. I had organ failure because I hate the VA. I need to go when I start getting sick instead of waiting 2 weeks until I pass out from the 105 fever and necrotizing abscesses form on my ass. Being obstinate almost took me all the way out. Doc can explain pasturella better than me. But my cat was trying to clean and heal the wounds on my feet is the best guess
Oh man. Considering how much one of the cats has bitten me that's scary.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
EDIT: The position is filled. Will post again if something opens up later.

Anyone who wants something slightly more robust than fantasy hockey, I have a spot open in my Sim league which is currently the Hartford Whalers but can be relocated.

If you've never tried Sim hockey, it's basically like playing one of the NHL series games on GM mode. You draft, sign and trade players while managing your roster and lineup but the games are all simulated. Player ratings are based on the previous NHL/AHL season.

It's free to play, the only requirements are registering for the forum (to draft and sign) and having a windows PC because you need to download and run the roster management program.

We're just about to start the 17th season next week, simulating two seasons per calendar year. Hartford was an expansion team during season 15 and currently has the 6th highest bankroll and the most cap room in the league.

Roster highlights include:
Taylor Hall
Alex Wennberg
Anthony Mantha
Jaccob Slavin
Thomas Chabot
Josh Norris
Alexis Lafreniere

They just got Jonathan Lekkerimaki and Kevin Korchinski in the recent draft and have their full stock of draft picks. AHL - Pro Team Roster

Message me here if interested.

Last edited:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Anyone who wants something slightly more robust than fantasy hockey, I have a spot open in my Sim league which is currently the Hartford Whalers but can be relocated.

If you've never tried Sim hockey, it's basically like playing one of the NHL series games on GM mode. You draft, sign and trade players while managing your roster and lineup but the games are all simulated. Player ratings are based on the previous NHL/AHL season.

It's free to play, the only requirements are registering for the forum (to draft and sign) and having a windows PC because you need to download and run the roster management program.

We're just about to start the 17th season next week, simulating two seasons per calendar year. Hartford was an expansion team during season 15 and currently has the 6th highest bankroll and the most cap room in the league.

Roster highlights include:
Taylor Hall
Alex Wennberg
Anthony Mantha
Jaccob Slavin
Thomas Chabot
Josh Norris
Alexis Lafreniere

They just got Jonathan Lekkerimaki and Kevin Korchinski in the recent draft and have their full stock of draft picks. AHL - Pro Team Roster

Message me here if interested.
What's the time commitment for this? Seems super fun but I'd hate to overcommit to it and ruin the fun for others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad