Fantasy Hockey League sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Please reply if you are interested in one, or both, of the fantasy hockey league options for this year.

Keeper League - 1
Regular - 3
Both - 8

Last edited:

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Could you also put your preference? If we can't have everyone be in both that wants to be.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm in for both of the ones i was in last year if they are going to be played again. I will play both either as they were or as a keeper.

If either or both of them go away I'll play in a new one (or two if we need extra players).

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
What is the status of all of this? Commissioners from last year you still here? IndyDave and Super Genius?

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
What is the status of all of this? Commissioners from last year you still here? IndyDave and Super Genius?

We are restarting everything. We are going to have keeper leagues and regular leagues. The # of each league depends on how many people sign up here saying they want to play in one of both.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
We are restarting everything. We are going to have keeper leagues and regular leagues. The # of each league depends on how many people sign up here saying they want to play in one of both.

Okay cool. My suggestion is to start the leagues - one regular-one keeper and let people signup. The sooner the better. Talk is cheap and until people sign up you don't really know. Also it will make scheduling a draft time easier if we have more time to do it.

Also having played in a 10 team and an 8 team league I prefer the 8. Keeps the teams stronger by having better pickup's available. 3 8's would be better than 2 10's imo. If a commissioner is needed for a league I'll volunteer.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I'm sure they will get started in plenty of time. Better to know how many people are interested first to know how many leagues we can have. Why start a league then have 4 people sign up or hav 16 people want to be in it? We have PLENTY of time.

thebus2288*

As someone who would like to be in a keeper league and also just joined an existing DEEP keeper league (16 teams/25 roster spots) on the main fantasy hockey page, I'm just curious on what people's feeling are on what the keeper league(s) would/should look like. The amount of teams was just brought up and while the league I just joined might be a little deep (especially for some's liking) and while I'd be ok with a league or leagues with 8 teams, IMO I'd like to be in a keeper league with 10-12, or even more teams.

And also, IS THERE a person/people willing to take the "responsibilities" of being a/the commissioner(s) in a keeper league?

Also as somebody who "rushed" to get a draft/league started with his buddies last year before the season, its definitely not the end of the world, and in some cases actually better, to start the league a week into the season. The schedules to start the season seem to normally be pretty uneven in many cases anyway.

Sabo0290

Lost along the wing
Aug 28, 2015
Dayton
I'd be down for the regular league. I've never played fantasy hockey, I'd like to try it out if there's room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad