Fantasy Draft Voting Thread

Who would win in a 2021-2022 playoff series head to head? (PLEASE VOTE CAREFULLY)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Henrique posted 11 points in 10 games at the World's, captained Team Canada, and hates Dallas Eakins.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Built a team with name value last game, lost. Built a team with underrated players and good mix this game, lose to a name value team. Nice.
Build a team with great metrics, lose to name value team last game (you).

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Built a team with name value last game, lost. Built a team with underrated players and good mix this game, lose to a name value team. Nice.

I lost to Laine twice somehow. Guess I'm drafting him next time. Best 42 point winger in the game apparently.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I believe in Los Angeles Abrahams to go all the way. You have my sword

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018

Definitely some counter-intuitive results. My team had 10 players who scored short-handed goals. I lost to a team that had only 3 forwards who played on the PK last season. I guess special teams don't matter.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Kinda weird how all the guys that voted for seattle are moving onto rd 2

And all the duds voting los angeles abrahams are getting swept and kicked out

Coincidence tho

Reactions: Panda Bear

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
you're overvaluing penalty killing in a big way relative to everyone else
I like to think everyone else is undervaluing it. I don't have the link, but there was an article that made the point that for pure correlation, a SHG had more impact than any other measurable play.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I like to think everyone else is undervaluing it. I don't have the link, but there was an article that made the point that for pure correlation, a SHG had more impact than any other measurable play.
here's a different consideration.

you mentioned that you had ten players with at least one shorthanded goal the past season.

there are only four skaters on ice for a penalty kill, and half of those are forwards.

if you're choosing more than four forwards using penalty killing acumen as a criteria, you're overdoing it

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
anyway, I got

marchand-copp
slavin-Zub

and that's as many players as you need to say "I got a PK"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad