NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey, folks.

I'm not really an NBA fan, but I do love fantasy sports. I need two (maybe three depending on if I use my 2nd round pick... it should be around 20th... I traded my first). It is a 12 team H2H dynasty league. I won the third place game this past season.

FG%, FT%, 3PM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO

PG- Fultz
SG- DeRozan
G- J. Brown
SF- B. Simmons
PF- Covington
F- Ingles
C- Portis
C- Allen
Util- Gordon
Util- Giannis
Util- Butler
BN- Oladipo
BN- Durant
BN- Rivers
BN- Hollis-Jefferson
BN- Cauley-Stein
IR- Bazemore
IR- Warren

Thanks in advance. I have plenty of time before I need to cut players. I just want to get some sort of idea.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
12 team H2H categories dynasty, standard cats... should I give up on Thon Maker if there's a hot free agent that I like? What do you guys think of his future in the league?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I am rebuilding in a 12 team dynasty. I just got offered this gem from the team in first.

I get: Chris Paul, Kyle Lowry, Enes Kanter and Jonathan Isaac
I give: Luka Doncic, Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid

This might be the worst offer I've ever gotten in any fantasy league (any sport), and I've been playing fantasy for close to 15 years now.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I am rebuilding in a 12 team dynasty. I just got offered this gem from the team in first.

I get: Chris Paul, Kyle Lowry, Enes Kanter and Jonathan Isaac
I give: Luka Doncic, Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid

This might be the worst offer I've ever gotten in any fantasy league (any sport), and I've been playing fantasy for close to 15 years now.

Did you accept? :sarcasm:

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
I'm in the Finals. Kanter hasn't had a double double since January, he had one for me last night, and I dropped him for Favors. I'm rated Platinum in Yahoo NBA Fantasy.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I lost in the semis because of yahoos stupid tiebreakers choices "higher seed wins"

Other option was apparently regular season head to head. Should be able to set it as a category.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Which positions are the strongest? The weakest? Which should I focus on filling first?

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
We are a NBA dynasty league that migrated over from ESPN that lost some people along the way. We decided to start the league over along with our move, so we are starting from scratch on what we have already done in espn. Most of us have been together for years and have scooped up great owners from forums that are still with us. Great group of people who also play Fantasy Hockey, baseball and football together.

How it works is, you name your team after an available team thats left over. Once you get that done, you will add 12 players from THAT TEAM ONLY and then select them as keepers. We will then draft all remaining players from non selected teams. Draft will be in order of the 2018-2019 NBA season's winning percentage, worst to first. NOT LOTTERY. We will then have 3 round drafts every season. Its a great time and hopefully i can get a couple good owners to jump on failry quick. Below is the list of teams left to choose from. Leave your email and i will get you in.

Nets
Clippers
Mavs
T-Wolves
Thunder
Suns
Blazers
Kings
Spurs
Raptors
Wizards​
Pm me with name and team(s) you are interested in.

Thank you

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Damn this thread is dead AF. Anyone got a link to a better forum/thread to discuss?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
What is the point of 8 team league? There'd be tons of good players on waivers.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Hello eveyrone.
This year I started (for the first time) a fantasy league on yahoo. It'a a rottiserie league with some friends and few other people that we don't know lol.

And I've a little question.
I want to make some trades with draft picks included.
Imagine I trade a 2nd round pick vs a 1st round pick.

But what happens if the manager that I'll do the trade with won't play in the league or in the fantasy next year.
Or if I change the league next year and I'll play in another one.

Will I be able to choose 2x in the 1st round next year (If I stay in the same league or if in an other league?)

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Hey Everyone,

Ultimate Franchise Fantasy Sports is in the midst of selling professional fantasy basketball franchises in the UFBA (@TheUFBA_ on Twitter). The Ultimate Fantasy Basketball Association is going to be the most realistic and revolutionary league — the future of fantasy and the cutting edge of technology (blockchain & NFTs). The franchise auction wraps up tomorrow — Sunday, September 26 at 2 p.m. ET — and the minimum bid is $5K USD. If you are interested in bidding on a basketball franchise, email [email protected].

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
There's a player who averages 6, 3, and 4. He's not good but he somehow is top 75 in my standard rules and scoring league. I should drop him, but he's my team mascot.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00