Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Of what is left-

Canucks- most of their fans have been jerks since 2011 so probably not but don't mind the team itself.
Edmonton- Kind of neutral on them, wouldn't mind seeing McD win it.
Dallas- No.
Rangers- NY team? No
Panthers- LOL God no

Oil it is.

Last edited:

D1az

Oct 29, 2009
Finland
I haven't been invested in any team in years, and just enjoyed the hockey, and after Bergeron retired my favorite player is Pavelski so I'm really rooting for him.
He's been twice to the finals and I just so want him to get there a third time and win it all this time around.
My hopes for a Cup for Pavelski live on.

Reactions: zombie kopitar

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
A Dallas/Vancouver Western Final will really test my resolve of my being a fan of the remaining teams. I've had a lot of Fantasy Teams with some or all of: Demko, Oettinger, Robertson, Johnston, Heiskanen, or Pettersson on them. So it's hard not to root for either team.

landstuhltaylor

Feb 2, 2009
Now that the Avs are out, Edmonton/Florida.

I don't have a strong dislike of Vancouver or NYR, I'm just rooting more for McDavid/Tkachuk/Bob

LaCarriere

Wouldn't mind rangers I guess, but really don't care for any teams left.

Maybe the oilers, just so they can throw it in the leafs fans faces, and the leafs front office thinks a top heavy team with no defense and goaltending is the winning formula of the future.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Rangers, going to NYC in mid-June so it'd be cool if they were still in it or the parade was happening.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I know it’s weird as an Avs fan to go for the team that knocked us out and that probably violates some silly hardcore “rule of fandom”…but honestly - I think Dallas for me.

I historically hate the Stars back from the 90’s but I had a hard time working up a ton of animosity for them this time around. They were full value for their win…deep, strong in all areas and guys like Johnston, Otter, Pavs and Heiskinen are easy to like.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Nucks/Oilers series whoever wins want to win it all. It's been to long for Canadian team not winning a cup. Nucks vs Rags final be interesting throwback to 1994.

Reactions: Lindgren

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
At this point I'm basically down to hoping for a Panthers win, because the Oilers pissed me off with Arizona's last game, the Canucks knocked out my Preds, the Stars would be The Former #7 With The Kings All Over Again with $uter and Duchene there, and I still haven't forgiven the Rangers for Panarin wanting them more than my Jackets.

I mean, Cousins can still go f*** himself, but otherwise whatever, and Bob still hurts but that relationship was already going to be over.

Reactions: squashmaple

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Still Florida and Edmonton, but if Edmonton is knocked out I'll choose Vancouver.

If it comes down to Florida vs. Western Canadian team, I'll cheer for the latter.

I had Florida vs. Dallas in my bracket, with Florida winning, so if that happens, kind of fun too.

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Florida (Barkov), Rangers (Quick getting a 4th cup even if he's not playing), Dallas (Pavelski). As for the Canadian teams just no, long live the 93 curse.

Reactions: teugen

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
At the moment it's probably Florida, Carolina, and Dallas. Former Flames and Finnish players. But this might change if there's a good storyline for some other team.
Looking good so far. Florida - Dallas is what I'm hoping for, Rangers - Canucks rematch could be a fun one as well.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
rolling with the hometown team. Would love it if my parents saw their team win a cup. If not than Dallas but then i'll just scoreboard watch, its spring, cant be inside when its +20 out

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'd be all in for Dallas but because Benn is the captain I'm worried when he's handed the Cup he'll crosscheck it and break it just from habit.

Other than him though, they're a pretty easy team to root for.

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad