Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Wow no love for the Kings? This is treasonous.

It’s like saying oats are your favorite food, nah.

I’d be so on Florida’s bandwagon except Nick Cousins is a bad person, so that’s an issue. They have 3 of my favorites and my current least favorite.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It’s like saying oats are your favorite food, nah.

I’d be so on Florida’s bandwagon except Nick Cousins is a bad person, so that’s an issue. They have 3 of my favorites and my current least favorite.
Alright sir that's great to hear, now face the wall comrade.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ribbit

Jul 30, 2022
BC
If Canucks go out I cheer for teams without a cup, followed by Canadian teams not named Edmoton or Toronto. After that it's whichever team has a previous Canuck player on the roster, like the Islanders.

So If Nashville knocks the Canucks out, I'm going Nashville assuming they don't pull anything dirty or injure our players or something outlandish. Also Luke Schenn.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Hurricanes as I just like the way they’re built.

But also not the Hurricanes as I’d like to some how get Brind’Amour as coach for the Blues. 🤷‍♂️ (I know it’s very unlikely)

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Hurricanes as I just like the way they’re built.
WHOOOOOO That's what I'm talking about. Did we just become best friends?
But also not the Hurricanes as I’d like to some how get Brind’Amour as coach for the Blues. 🤷‍♂️ (I know it’s very unlikely) Hmmm...you know what on second thought :sarcasm:

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Vegas all the way.....the sounds of hockey fans heads exploding across the world when they win another cup will be most delightful to my ears.....

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad