Fanfest 1/14

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I bet it's going to be a zoo and a lot of people will be unhappy that they couldn't get an autograph or take a pic with their favorite player unless players are willing to stay for longer than 2 hours. Practices are crazy too.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
For some reason, I don't expect the future Las Vegas Raiders to do as much for fan outreach. Then, again, they already have a naturally strong fan base in the many tattoo parlors, brothels, and prisons in and around the valley. :laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Canadian Sens fan here, checking in to see how well you guys were receiving the team so far, and im not disappointed at all! Or surprised for that matter.

I always believed Vegas was potential home run market, and trust me I've earned some sideways looks when I vocally backed you guys up before you had been officially awarded the team.

Anyways congrats on the great team and start to the year. And hopefully the start of something long lasting and special for you local Vegas fans.

It's my new #1 destination for road games outside of Canada!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Canadian Sens fan here, checking in to see how well you guys were receiving the team so far, and im not disappointed at all! Or surprised for that matter.

Anyways congrats on the great team and start to the year. And hopefully the start of something long lasting and special for you local Vegas fans.

Thank you for the kind wishes.

BTW, I think the Sens are getting a bad rap. Although I didn't understand the Turris-Duchene trade, I don't think they deserve all the criticism they are getting now. (The Duchene trade might workout, yet.) People forget that last year they took the Pens to 2OT in the Conference Final. Don't let Karlsson get away, however. Losing Karlsson might put that team in a fatal nosedive.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Did anyone here go down there?
I figured I'd leave it to the people that weren't going to the majority of the home games.

I'm afraid of trending too far into VGK-geek territory with the ST, forum participation, and twitter. Had to leave the fan fest to the side for my own mental health.

Plus, I'm not much of an autograph hound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad