Fan who threw someone else hat on ice.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
The hat might have had sentimental value we don't know. It was a total asshat thing to do. Since the guy is an asshat throw him on the ice, leave no hat behind.

I hope he got banned he deserves it.
He deserves more then that. And if I was that gentlemen who’s hat he grabbed in that moment, he would have gotten as many knuckle sandwiches I could dish out.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Whatcha lookin at my gut fer?

Yeah, the bigger fellow on the right is the jerk who threw the hat.
Some may not have said much.. some might have laughed it off.. and maybe that it the right thing to do...

I would have immediately gone for his throat and choked him until security pulled me off him.. if they could get my hands extracted from his neck.. sorry if that answer disappoints people here.

Reactions: Gilmour1996

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
If the hat was super expensive (designer brand) then dumb choice to wear to a game especially when Matthews is tearing it up. Dont wear expensive hats to hockey games lol.

If its a 15-30 hat, either can get it back, or the person who threw it should just apologize and buy the person whose hat was thrown a drink.

Celebrate 48 goals in 52 games. Just typing that seems like its fake lol
You're blaming the guy who wore the hat? It isn't his fault some guy decided to throw his hat on the ice.

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
Sure it was a dumb thing to do but its not something to get hurt/upset over beyond asking the dude to chill out and ask next time.

Some people were talking like its a crime/assault on twitter.
Why is grabbing someone elses hat and throwing it on the ice not something someone should be upset over?

This logic of yours is the same logic people use for bad pranks where they steal stuff from people and call it a "prank"

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Apparently, the thrower of hats has autism. That was kind of the vibe I got when I saw the guy do it. Also, rumor has it he was dared to throw the hat.

• Haha
Reactions: Magic Man

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Don’t they bring all the hats somewhere after the game where fans can get their hats back?
They do this in Columbus, thought it was cool.

1708440884541.jpeg

Reactions: Magic Man

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I need to find an up date on what happened to the fan that grabbed the guys hat in front of him and threw it on the ice. I got so pissed watching that video hopefully he got banned.

No you don't It's a f***ing hat, and It's not even your hat, because if it was your hat you wouldn't be asking for an update

• Haha
Reactions: Bomber0104

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino