Fan Survey for Arizona Coyotes Fans

lukealt

Oct 15, 2018
Hey Everyone!

My name is Luke. I'm a graduate student in Seattle University's Master's in Sports Business Leadership Program and I'm currently working on a market research proposal for the Arizona Coyotes as part of a project for my Sports Consumer Behavior class. As part of this project, we wanted to learn more about how people became Coyotes fans. We would greatly appreciate it if you or anybody else you know that is a Coyotes fan would help us with this by using the link below to fill out a quick survey about your Coyotes fandom! Being an Arizona native and a Coyotes fan myself, I figured this would be a good place to start! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for all of your help!

seattleux.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2tOzm7aJ7tI6Qfj

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
A better question would be what type of mental illness is needed to stick with the team...

Your questions regarding accessing the website/facebook/twitter might want to include another option for media/websites related to hockey/the organization like this forum. I have zero need to interact with the official team pages due to HF. Such a question would also encompass reddit and FFH.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad