Fan Info

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
Q)What time do the doors open at the sbp and the civic centre.

A)Doors for all games at both venues will open one hour before the scheduled start time.

Q)I have tickets for both games in a double header and i plan on attending both games.Will i be able to stay inside the arena between games.

A)You will be able to stay inside the arena sbp or the civic centre.Upon arrival for the first game you will be required to present your tickets to both games.Both ticketss will be scanned as well the ticket for the second game and your hand will be stamped.Thism will ensure that you are able to remain inside the arena between games.

Q)What type of food and beverage options are availble at sbp arena and the civic centre.

A)There are a variety of concessions available at both venues.At sbp arena there are a number of restaurants including

Club Red-fine dinning and lounge

Marshys bar-bq and grill

Frank finnigans

Local heros hockey country lodge

The ledge carvery & bar

at the civic centre enjoy the food and beverage in the salons before,during and after each game.Including the red & white grill found in salons d and e.

Q)Where can i get offical 2009 iihf world junior championship merchandise.

A)Offical 2998 iihf world junior and team canada merchandise will be available at multiple on site locations at the sbp arena and the civic centre.

Q)Can i bring falgs,banners or noise makers to the games.

A)Gests are permitted to bring banners into the arenas,provding they don't carry any disparaging or obscene messeges,interfere with the game or other fans enjoyment of the game.Signs greater then 24 x 24 in size must be rolled up or folded upon entry into the building.Poles in the excess of 36" used to display banners or flags are not permitted.For the comfort and safety of all patrons laser pointers air hornes and other noisemakers are not permitted inside either venue.

Q)Am i allowed to bring my camera.

A)Recording devices including audio or video such as a recorder or a digital camera with video componet are not permitted in either venue however guests are permitted to bring small still cameras with out a camera bag to the sbp arena or the civic centre.

Q)What do i do if my tickets have been lost or stolen.

A)Please contact one of our customer service representatives at 613-599-fans toll free 1-8677-788-3267 or customerserviceatcapitaltickets.ca.

All tickets thata ae lost,destroyed or inaccessible are subject to a $10 per ticket replacement charge in the event this occurs a replacement ticket will be provided that overrides any other ticket for those seats.

In the case of stolen tickets a police report must be filed with your local police department.This report must be presented to the ticket office.There is no service fee or replacement fee for stolen tickets.

Q)What is samsung hockey canada house.

A)Samsung hockey canada house is a 10,000 square foot party zone adjacent to the sbp arena.It will be open before durring and after all games featuring live entertainment 40 large screen samsung hd television great food and cold drinks.

Q)Yes,but what is is

A)Samsung hocke canada house is contained within a fully winterized heated and decorated tent structure.

Q)Where will the tent be located

A)Samsung hockey canada house will be located in parking lot 3,jusr west of gate 3 on the south-west corner of sbpa rena.

Q)What is the menu for lunch and dinner.

A)Samsung hockey canada house offers to exciting meals daily.Executive chef keith jones has created fantastic menus offering a variety canadian,ontario and ottawa delicacies wild boar ,ontario pork,alberta beef and ottawa the elk ranch elk are just a few of the items beeing offered.

Our daily carery lunch offers a variety of hot sandwiches prepared fresh for you by one of our culinary attendants assorted salads and relishes round out the menu.

Dinner service offers a variety of delicious and creative action stations showcasing the talents of our world class culinary team.Each of the nightly feartures is prepared while you look on.The decadent desserts are finished with a speical touch at your request.

Q)When will ticket packages be delivered.

A)Your package will be mailed the week of december 8.The package will include a lanyard and your credentails to ensure your access to samsung hockey canada house,game tickets,a parking pass,one pair of tickets purchased,a vaoucher for a champsionship program and a voucher for any other merchandise that is included in your package.

Q)I bought a new years package new years package-when and when is the team canada meet and greet.

A)Members of the 1988 team canada gold medal championship team will be in the samsung canada house at different times over the course of the day amd evening on dec 31.As more details become available we will provide them to you via email.

Q)How do i get access to reserving a hotel room.

A)When you purchased your package you should have received a web address with access to reserving a room.

We can re-send you a link or you can contact hudson travel group directly at 613-834-4001 x 210.Idenify your self as a purchaser of a samsung hockey canada hiouse package.

Note 1)This was all on capitaltickets.ca.

Note 2)I am not afflilated with capital tickets or hockey canada or any other commay affliated with the world juniors.

Last edited:

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
great info dude.

Just some notes on food: If you're going to a game at the civic center, dont eat there. Go up bank street towards downtown before or after the game, you should find plenty of good places to eat much cheaper.

If you're going to a game at SBP, eating beforehand is preferable, but out of the concessions, my favorites are Lone star and chicken chicken. Regualar concession markups apply. If you want to have a sit-down-dinner, there are a bunch of restaurants in the arena that take reservations before the game. Call 613-599-2582 to make a reservation.

also: beerjunkies - SBP carries molson tallboys, so feel free to sneak a few in (at your own risk).

Muddy Wilbury

Flyers Fan in Ottawa
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, ON.
Q)Where can i get offical 2009 iihf world junior championship merchandise.

A)Offical 2998 iihf world junior and team canada merchandise will be available at multiple on site locations at the sbp arena and the civic centre.

Is there a phone number for any of the merch shops at SBP?

Q) Are their any shuttles going to the SBP because of the bus strike?

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
Is there a phone number for any of the merch shops at SBP?

Q) Are their any shuttles going to the SBP because of the bus strike?

Merch
1-888-688-7367

Shuttles
I have no idea what the plans are as of now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad