Fan 960

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Boomer, Pinder and Warrener have that new Barn Burner podcast. Warrener's audio sounds like he has a professional mic. Boomer and Pinder sound like they're talking into their laptops realtek crap factory mics, or they're being recorded by somebody's phone from across the room.

Edit: After the break, they seemed to have fixed their audio.
They are on the air again right now, Live on YouTube.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
They are on the air again right now, Live on YouTube.

Lol yeah that whole show yesterday they couldn't hear Warrener, but the audience could so it seemed like they just weren't engaging him

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Lol yeah that whole show yesterday they couldn't hear Warrener, but the audience could so it seemed like they just weren't engaging him
Haha yeah, I listened to the show it was brutal everyone in chat was trying to tell them that they could hear Warrener, meanwhile the problem was that Boomer and Pinder couldn't hear Warrener. I caught it right from the beginning and couldn't believe Warrener and Pinder were back, I saw Boomer on the nation Network the other day which was really cool. It's so awesome the boys got back together. Going to make this season so much more fun to follow assuming we don't tank LOL.

EDIT
I should have read the second half of your sentence before replying, sorry that's why I sound redundant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad