TV: Family Guy anyone?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I still watch it in syndication like American Dad

I don't go out of my way to watch new episodes but when they come on Adult Swim I watch

Neither show is what they once were but still are entertaining and watchable (Not Simpsons fall of cliff of last decade quality so that is good)

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The only animated sitcom I really like, and I can see why The Orville hit it off so well. Seth is a genius.

Sep 19, 2008
I still watch it in syndication like American Dad

I don't go out of my way to watch new episodes but when they come on Adult Swim I watch

Neither show is what they once were but still are entertaining and watchable (Not Simpsons fall of cliff of last decade quality so that is good)
American Dad is watchable though. FG isn't. When they come on Syndication on TBS I change channel

Meanwhile AD on TBS is still watchable esp. when they air reruns.

Rygu

Dec 24, 2017
B.C.
American Dad is watchable though. FG isn't. When they come on Syndication on TBS I change channel

Meanwhile AD on TBS is still watchable esp. when they air reruns.
American Dad is so much better now. Stan is the best cartoon character on TV besides Randy Marsh.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Haven't watched either Family Guy or American Dad in years, but of the two American Dad is definitely the one that I'm more interested in eventually getting back into.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Family Guy is still able to get a laugh out of me an episode...it never hit the highs of the Simpsons but didnt come close to the lows.

And American Dad is still amazing

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Will still tune in on occasion when I'm channel-surfing and I spot an episode from before it was cancelled.

Never watch the new ones. Somewhere along the line it stopped being funny and just got racist and mean-spirited.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Family guy is awful. Simpsons is awful. South Park is awful. They all got neutered.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Haven't watched either Family Guy or American Dad in years, but of the two American Dad is definitely the one that I'm more interested in eventually getting back into.
Have they ever finished the storyline with the golden turd?

That was amazing... cinema.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Have they ever finished the storyline with the golden turd?

That was amazing... cinema.

From what I remember, it was a cornerstone plot point of one of the best episodes of the show but I won't really describe without possibly bringing up spoilers somehow, but at the same time the way the episode was handled it might have been left open to still be brought up, so don't know.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
From what I remember, it was a cornerstone plot point of one of the best episodes of the show but I won't really describe without possibly bringing up spoilers somehow, but at the same time the way the episode was handled it might have been left open to still be brought up, so don't know.
Do you maybe remember what season or episode? I need closure / continuation!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad