Online Series: Fallout (Amazon, April 10, 2024)

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I saw that tweet yesterday and started to get excited, but then thought of The Rings of Power. How my trust in Amazon changed in two months. :laugh:

Then again, I also strongly disliked Obi-Wan Kenobi but really like Andor, so I guess what matters is the talent behind the show, not so much the studio, itself.

Reactions: King 88

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I saw that tweet yesterday and started to get excited, but then thought of The Rings of Power. How my trust in Amazon changed in two months. :laugh:

Then again, I also strongly disliked Obi-Wan Kenobi but really like Andor, so I guess what matters is the talent behind the show, not so much the studio, itself.

Yeah man, I might retroactively hate The Boys because the Rings of Power was disappointing

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

I mean I could say the Boys has been great on Amazon and so has the Expanse, Reacher and Vox Machina. All of them have stuff that is good and stuff that ends up being a lot less good lol

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Yeah man, I might retroactively hate The Boys because the Rings of Power was disappointing
I mean I could say the Boys has been great on Amazon and so has the Expanse, Reacher and Vox Machina. All of them have stuff that is good and stuff that ends up being a lot less good lol
I realize that studios can have shows of different qualities. That was the point of my second paragraph.

Last edited:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

Let's hope for more Reacher.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Amazon has almost nothing to do with the actual creation of the Expanse. They are merely a medium for the show to be viewed.

Alcon Entertainment shouldered all of the production since season 1.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Amazon has almost nothing to do with the actual creation of the Expanse. They are merely a medium for the show to be viewed.

Alcon Entertainment shouldered all of the production since season 1.
Ahhh when I see it on my screen says Amazon Original or whatever. Like Reacher, Vox Machina, etc.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Ahhh when I see it on my screen says Amazon Original or whatever. Like Reacher, Vox Machina, etc.
Syfy *Vommit* once again dropped a great scifi show after season 3. The fanbase went nuts and generated enough media to get Bezos to buy the streaming rights. He did it around the same time he was making a lot of noise about Blue origin. Read into that as you will.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Syfy *Vommit* once again dropped a great scifi show after season 3. The fanbase went nuts and generated enough media to get Bezos to buy the streaming rights. He did it around the same time he was making a lot of noise about Blue origin. Read into that as you will.
Ya so basically what Netflix does for some show or co-produces them like The Flash is a CW show but when you watch it on Netflix is says Netflix Original or The Last Kingdom says the same thing though it is co-produced with the BBC if I recall.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Ya so basically what Netflix does for some show or co-produces them like The Flash is a CW show but when you watch it on Netflix is says Netflix Original or The Last Kingdom says the same thing though it is co-produced with the BBC if I recall.

Longmire had 3 seasons on A&E. When they didnt renew it, Netflix grabbed it and it became a "Netflix Original"

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
What will come out first, this season or IRL fallout after nuclear war breaks out in europe?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They have the look down pretty well at least.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad