• Vande Sompel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wotherspoon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Wilde? Right now, Aho is better than any player listed. Aho can step in NOW and keep up in the NHL and is a future top 4 with a top 2 ceiling. I was also backing Pelech as a future top 2 ever since he was drafted. We KNOW Aho can play in the NHL. We still don't know if Wilde can, so there is no way he can be ranked above Aho.

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Wilde? Right now, Aho is better than any player listed. Aho can step in NOW and keep up in the NHL and is a future top 4 with a top 2 ceiling. I was also backing Pelech as a future top 2 ever since he was drafted. We KNOW Aho can play in the NHL. We still don't know if Wilde can, so there is no way he can be ranked above Aho.

Well, in my opinion, it was also the vote of Holmstrom then last time wrong at #5. I had Grant Hutton, because I feel he has surpassed also Aho in training camp and is legit.

SI

Feb 16, 2013

You have to weigh ceiling vs. Present skill and readiness.

I think Holmstrom and Wilde have higher ceilings - I think Aho’s stock takes a hit because of his mediocre training camp.

Reactions: Finster8

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
I get the Wilde love... ;)

But I chose Hutton. Didn't see much of him, but he looked very solid. He is on a 1 year contract, at ELC max ($925,000), so I believe that mgmt is pretty high on him. It seems like both team and player may have been a bit hesitant, and agreed to a good paying 'show me' contract.

I think he can play, and I am going to bet that he gets some time this year. Chose him because of the fact that he seems ready to contribute right away. I think Bellows and Wilde have more potential, but they have yet to take that last step, for various reasons.

Pretty close, though. I like our prospect base.

Reactions: Finster8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad