Movies: Fall Guy: Ryan Gosling and Emily Blunt

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

Been in development hell for about 20 years but looks like this time it may happen

the them song was one of my favourties

I loved this show as a kid.

I agree, the theme song is awesome!

tumblr_pdc7fnuL051uphxvgo1_400.gifv

tumblr_pwuhmw4WOo1tuvwugo1_500.gifv

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I really like Reynolds about 55% of the time, so sure....Don't remember the series at all.

Later edit: Oh, not Reynolds, Gosling. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
I always figured The Fall Guy was a TV version of the movie Hooper. With him also having another job on the side to add some intrigue.

And Hooper had a great theme song as well:

So, I'm interested. Let's see how they do.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Does anyone else think 3 and a half minutes is too long for a trailer? Sometimes less is more.

I'm not familiar with the TV show, but I thought this trailer was pretty cringe.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I am looking forward to this movie. I love blunt
So, you bumped your 15-month old thread with "I am looking forward to this movie. I love blunt" after seeing I had created a thread for the same film, eh?

FYI, the movie is called THE Fall Guy, and it stars Ryan Gosling, not Ryan Reynolds

Do better...

Last edited:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Does anyone else think 3 and a half minutes is too long for a trailer? Sometimes less is more.

I'm not familiar with the TV show, but I thought this trailer was pretty cringe.

I liked the trailer but I felt like I just saw the entire movie.

I'm a sucker for good action/banter movies. They seem easy to make and yet so many fall short.

Ryan Gosling is fun in these kinds of roles.

The Nice Guys with Russell Crowe is pretty underrated IMO. I thought it was hilarious.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Dec 29, 2004
Watching the trailer: "Ok, there's Howie.... where's Colt?"

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
So, you bumped your 15-month old thread with "I am looking forward to this movie. I love blunt" after seeing I had created a thread for the same film, eh?

FYI, the movie is called THE Fall Guy, and it stars Ryan Gosling, not Ryan Reynolds

Do better...
To be fair, between the two, over the last few years we've had:

Fall Guy
Free Guy
The Nice Guys
First Man
The Gray Man
...and they probably did voices for Family Guy

So between them, a lot of guys and men

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
In 1986, I remember being confused because two mobster comedies came out at the same time: Wise Guys and Tough Guys.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
In 1986, I remember being confused because two mobster comedies came out at the same time: Wise Guys and Tough Guys.

You think that's bad?

In Pennsylvania, and probably some other nearby states, we used to have Potato Chips/Salty Snacks produced by two different companies: Snyder's of Berlin as well as Snyder's of Hanover, thankfully in 2019 Snyder's of Berlin was purchased by another local competitor Utz, and finally our long regional snack nightmare was over.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You think that's bad?

In Pennsylvania, and probably some other nearby states, we used to have Potato Chips/Salty Snacks produced by two different companies: Snyder's of Berlin as well as Snyder's of Hanover, thankfully in 2019 Snyder's of Berlin was purchased by another local competitor Utz, and finally our long regional snack nightmare was over.

CFL's Ottawa Rough Riders vs. the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

In a league with 9 teams.

Dec 29, 2004
You think that's bad?

Nibble with Gibbles?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad