WWE: FalconArrow Q&A highlights (spoilers likely inside)

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Deleting his account wouldn't save his ass if he did.

Not unless someone told him to delete it in order to not get turned in to the people who could fire him. (i.e. someone did find out who it was, and has said "Delete this or I'm turning you in")

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Not unless someone told him to delete it in order to not get turned in to the people who could fire him. (i.e. someone did find out who it was, and has said "Delete this or I'm turning you in")

I think he said he didn't work for the company anymore, just had friends still.

Of course, we don't know who he is, so who knows.

It's probably Triple H, though. :naughty:

S A W F T*

I think he said he didn't work for the company anymore, just had friends still.

Of course, we don't know who he is, so who knows.

It's probably Triple H, though. :naughty:

LOL I jokingly/half seriously mentioned that awhile ago. An "insider" breaking news to get eyeballs on the product would be WWE's biggest current marketing asset, sadly.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
It's talked about in the "FalconArrow deleted his account" thread. No screenshots, but several posters have confirmed they saw it before it got deleted. The account was vaporized as well.
I grabbed this from a thread on reddit but you can also do it yourself using uneddit.com:

j0m2vp1.png

The "QUEENROLLINS" account is still active though and is based in the UK, so I don't know how accurate this is.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, QueenRollins is still posting. No idea what the **** happened to FalconArrow then.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, QueenRollins is an 18-year-old girl. This makes no sense. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad