WWE: FalconArrow Q&A highlights (spoilers likely inside)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Falcon very clearly seems to be someone who is/was in the WWE echelon and someone may have been catching on it seems...

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
So I don't know how to work reddit
Who are people saying FA was ?

I would have assumed it was a writer personally

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Obviously Jimmy Jacobs.

It all adds up people. He's totally the type to put 'Queen' in a moniker AND he's paying tribute to friend and former tag team partner Seth Rollins.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
No one knows, just he might have accidentally used his real account or someone in the company caught on.

You can probably figure out Reddit if you just pick one interest and try to navigate every couple days. I was the same initially too.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
No one knows, just he might have accidentally used his real account or someone in the company caught on.

You can probably figure out Reddit if you just pick one interest and try to navigate every couple days. I was the same initially too.
I find reddit really ****** to use on the computer. So much better on the apps.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Maybe he always intended to close the account after the AMA. If he did use an alt, it wasn't the "QueenRollins" one. That's an 18-year-old girl in the UK.

This guy (or gal) has a lot of info, and considering what he knows, he's probably someone pretty high up in the ranks (or was) in the company.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I can't go back and check if he posted stuff on Monday's but could be a guy in charge of scripts since I remember most of the stuff he broke on the day of. I can't envision a random dude posting on Reddit being higher rank than even a guy Meltzer has access to.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He knew Zayn was going to be up a few days before Monday, though. I don't think it's simply the guy being in charge of scripts. I think he has a decent standing in the company.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He said the Authority is going away for a while. (during the AMA)

WWE is also running a poll on what people thought of Shane running the show last night FWIW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad