Faeria (CCG/Strategy)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Discovered this today from Kripparians youtube. needs more attention

Its a CCG with tile based movement, various types of land and classes of card

Alot of similar mechanics to Hearthstone but so much fun and barely any RNG

the art is incredible, the card mechanics are super fun and the Legendary minions are awesome

It also has much much less aggro and promotes midrange and control styles due to the ability to save up unused mana, and it means lategame slow Legendaries minions arent immediately considered bad.

honestly ive wasted my whole day on it and had an absolute blast!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/397060/

lhoTRS7.png

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Looks fun and might be a good replacement until Hearthstone figures out how to stop sucking major dongs.

I'll try it out tonight.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
haha game makers must be thinking im promoting the game cause just opened my first Legendary and its one of the best Neutral Legendaries too :D

the solo quests do give new players a generous amount of Packs and Gold though

plus the card packs are better priced than HS and you can also pay £40 to unlock every card AND get a Gold Refund on all the packs you already opened 0_0

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
haha game makers must be thinking im promoting the game cause just opened my first Legendary and its one of the best Neutral Legendaries too :D

How much do they sell packs?

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
How much do they sell packs?

I edited my post, but ill break it down

4 = £1.99
14 = £6.99
30 = £14.99

you can also buy a "Gold Fountain" for £4.99 that gives you 600 Gold and 60 More per day for 30 days which works out great

EDIT: for murca

4 Booster packs 2.99 USD
14 Booster Packs 9.99 USD
30 Booster Packs 19.99 USD

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
my only complaint right now is the crafting costs of cards is really high

well no, the cost is fine, you just get piss-all dust for disenchanting

but like I said, unlike Hearthstone theres an option to make a 1 time payment to unlock every card AND they refund all the Gold you already spent (so you can use it on cosmetics or expansions I guess)

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Played a bit of it the other day and had quite a good time. Haven't even delved into PvP yet, which is pretty cool that they have a lot of content for PvE. I've never really gotten into games like Magic and this with the multi-coloured cards style of play, I just felt there was too much to wrap my head around and got bored trying to do so. But this game seems pretty fun and I like the tile-based movement.

If it's really fun then I might have to splurge for that deal that gets you every card. That's a pretty incredible deal for a card game and would save me a lot of time/effort :laugh:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Played a bit of it the other day and had quite a good time. Haven't even delved into PvP yet, which is pretty cool that they have a lot of content for PvE. I've never really gotten into games like Magic and this with the multi-coloured cards style of play, I just felt there was too much to wrap my head around and got bored trying to do so. But this game seems pretty fun and I like the tile-based movement.

If it's really fun then I might have to splurge for that deal that gets you every card. That's a pretty incredible deal for a card game and would save me a lot of time/effort :laugh:

its nice theres alot of PVE to do while learning the game

I have played a few PVP games though. I got Ignus The First Flame in a pack so I tried building a Red burn deck that focuses on direct damage and not having to go anywhere near their god. I also got Magnus, King of Meroval and tried building a Green midrangey/ramp deck but im missing some of the good Green cards. that unlock-everything offer is pretty tempting haha

also tried arena mode. I drafted a Blue/Green deck with Orosei but I dont think its very good. im currently 1-1 and only got the 1 win off a good Orosei transformation

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
its nice theres alot of PVE to do while learning the game

I have played a few PVP games though. I got Ignus The First Flame in a pack so I tried building a Red burn deck that focuses on direct damage and not having to go anywhere near their god. I also got Magnus, King of Meroval and tried building a Green midrangey/ramp deck but im missing some of the good Green cards. that unlock-everything offer is pretty tempting haha

also tried arena mode. I drafted a Blue/Green deck with Orosei but I dont think its very good. im currently 1-1 and only got the 1 win off a good Orosei transformation

I mean I don't know what any of those cards are but they sound exciting!

Unfortunately my laptop is acting like the potato it is and I can't play for long before it blue screens. It's fine with pretty much every other game but this one which is odd. Oh well... I'll try again later I guess.

Edit: Playing in windowed mode seemed to have fixed that problem. I played my first PvP match in that free Pandora thing they give you and won, so that feels great. And then I treated myself to a pack and got the legendary Magnus, King of Meroval! I don't think it's that good of card but maybe I'm wrong, either way it's pretty neat.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad