Injury Report: Fabbri & Rasmussen COVID protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwing66

Oct 3, 2020
Darn, are they vaxed?
We need a taxi squad response. This never has been a vax issue - its a transmission issue, anyone vaxed or not can transmit and catch
Significant numbers in football and hockey now showing we need extra players in a ready state continually now.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Significant numbers in football and hockey now showing we need extra players in a ready state continually now.

The NFL changed a bunch of roster rules for the playoffs to accommodate more player movement, if required. The NHL would be wise to follow suit.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I don't know about pausing the season, but I'd say NHL participation in the Olympics is in danger. Especially if that 5 week quarantine in China is a possibility.

Good. I'm no fan of the olympics in general nor wear & tear on players in specific.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Unfortunately I don't believe it's the league's choice - it's all up to the NHLPA if they want to go, or not...But yeah - I hope the players stay home and there's a schedule made so we can continue to watch a few NHL games nightly during the so called 'olympic break'.

I feel like that was the default backup plan all along after 2 shortened seasons. It just makes sense. (who didn't see this coming)

Reactions: FMichael

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
I feel like that was the default backup plan all along after 2 shortened seasons. It just makes sense. (who didn't see this coming)
Last scheduled game is Feb 2nd with a return date of Feb 23rd...Hopefully the BoG/NHLPA/schedule people can get something together.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl

Why did Blashill call these guys? Blashill could have just called up Berggren instead, or Blashill could have just traded our 1st rounder for any NHL player of his choosing. What is Blashill doing! He's the man in charge of all AHL call-ups and has all the authority in doing everything in the NHL while being just a coach.

Last edited:

Redwing66

Oct 3, 2020
Can the league just relax the protocols? How many lost games are for some rule instead of actual sickness?

Reactions: Filppula

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Why did Blashill call these guys? Blashill could have just called up Berggren instead, or Blashill could have just traded our 1st rounder for any NHL player of his choosing. What is Blashill doing! He's the man in charge of all AHL call-ups and has all the authority in doing everything in the NHL while being just a coach.
Yzerman is the one in charge of the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad