Injury Report: Fabbri & Rasmussen COVID protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Why did Blashill call these guys? Blashill could have just called up Berggren instead, or Blashill could have just traded our 1st rounder for any NHL player of his choosing. What is Blashill doing! He's the man in charge of all AHL call-ups and has all the authority in doing everything in the NHL while being just a coach.
Did he also write this?

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
How many shots is one supposed to have to be considered fully vaxxed? (serious question)

Do all NHL players have the same amt. of shots/boosters?

As of right now I believe its still 1 or 2 depending on if you got a single(J&J) or multi-dose (Moderna/Pfizer) shot.

That will likely change soon to include a booster with omni and tests showing the waining efficacy after 6 mos after the initial dose even for delta and prev strains.

pz29

Jun 18, 2015
Zadina has no confidence in NHL. Let's send him down to get his confidence back. And keep him there to have confidence.

Calling Berggren up, would be just short stint to get NHL taste. Then go back down, when guys come back.
And thus a thread about COVID protocol becomes yet another thread dedicated to Zadina-bashing. Amazing.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Can the league just relax the protocols? How many lost games are for some rule instead of actual sickness?

I don't think they can without the risking the permission to play at least in some cities/states. Most players may not actually feel sick because they're young and healthy athletes but you also have to think of older staff members which are much less fit and it's also important to quarantine in order not to spread it across entire cities, states or countries. It would be a bad look for the NHL if their games turned out to be superspreader events. Especially with all the travelling going on, also cross country, you don't wanna spread covid or even new variants of it all over.

pz29

Jun 18, 2015
Comment is about Bergreen . Zadina brought just for comparison and not for bashing
Sorry, I should have probably replied to one of the posts following yours where Zadina became the focus.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
No it's just a joke about those baseless Blashill-comments.

How about we all just stop with that then?

Blashill is a run of the mill coach. If he had better players, nobody would be bitching about him at the level they have. If Lane Lambert were hired a couple years ago and he performed at the same level, he'd be complained about just the same.

Zadina isn't a superstar, but he's fine. He's a really good third line guy and might be solid if given a long run as a 2nd liner right now. He hasn't had anything above mediocre as the D-core behind him and he seems like a guy who kinda needs to get fed the puck in good spots and have them start going in to roll.

Holland was a Hall of Fame GM who also had about half a decade where he drove the Wings into the ground by making a small mistake here and a big overpayment there while also not landing any of his famous luck that pulled him out of that before.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Since Zadina is lacking confidence and Berggren has some can we swap them for a few games?

Zadina should have played entire 19/20 in the AHL. I don't know if it's not too late now. I think right now it is what it is and Zadina may never reach his potential but we'll see. I'm certainly against a Berggren call up. That wouldn't make sense at all so I support the Redwings decision. Let some journeymen do the car rides and let the top prospects play the big minutes.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
If you really want Berggren in you can just drop Rowney, it's not like he does anything. Do we desperately need him to win a faceoff for us 4 times out of 10?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Is Berggren responsible in his own end? If not, he is a definite downgrade to Zadina. Zadina is an NHL forward even now. We all wish the puck would start going in, but he is more than competent enough out there defensively. Is Berggren an offensive upgrade even?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I'd keep Zadina (barring overpayment/young 2C return with non-core add from us), too much upside & time invested/draft pedigree not to. He just turned 22, compare to Tatar/Nyquist etc. at same age.

I'd move Ras, but not sell-low on either, especially Z.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
And so another COVID protocol thread reaches its final destination: Blashill and Zadina are actually Pepe Silvia.

tumblr_mlp72jf4Ev1rvcvbio1_500.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad