Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Old thread here

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1803153&page=40

Continue

MOD NOTE:

Per board rules you MUST have a source for rumours. "Im hearing talk of" and "a little birdie told me" or "my dads best friends nieces cousins roommate knows so and so in the NHL and they said this" dont count.

If you have a source who isnt a publically known and wish to post what you hear, you will need admin permission to do so. PM me or another mod and we will connect you for verification.

We currently have one confirmed insider on this board. Those of you familiar with this thread will know who that it is. Don't bother asking his source as the mods dont even know who it is. Thats between him and the board admins.

Last edited:

beer123

Nov 15, 2009
Kadri + Franson + conditonal Pick if Franson does not re-sign for B Schenn + Couturier?

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
Kadri + Franson + conditonal Pick if Franson does not re-sign for B Schenn + Couturier?

Kadri goes to Philly, gets to play regularly with Simmonds, while we get a guy with inflated stats due to playing with Giroux and Vorachek and a good 3rd line center. What could possibly go wrong

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Kadri goes to Philly, gets to play regularly with Simmonds, while we get a guy with inflated stats due to playing with Giroux and Vorachek and a good 3rd line center. What could possibly go wrong

What indeed? :facepalm:

CerebralDevil

Jul 14, 2011
Why even bother with those Eklund rumors?!! Philly isn't trading away their youth, Hextall knows better than that unless he is getting better or equal age and value. Kadri won't be traded IMO either, look at Lupul, Gardiner, Reimer, Franson and maybe Clarkson.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN

Too many pieces (not to mention, I don't like the idea of getting rid of Kadri).

Strip it down, and base something around Franson + something else for one of those centres.

CerebralDevil

Jul 14, 2011
I find it funny that there was a MOD Warning for insider info only from legit insiders and yet we post Eklunds crap on here with zero warning. Don't get me wrong I understand the warnings but why none for a guy who hasn't ever got one rumor correct.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I find it funny that there was a MOD Warning for insider info only from legit insiders and yet we post Eklunds crap on here with zero warning. Don't get me wrong I understand the warnings but why none for a guy who hasn't ever got one rumor correct.

That's what I was kinda referring too.

Eklund even has his own thread tag.

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario

He has gotten some right, for what that's worth

Leafin

Apr 2, 2009
Its a source of discussion, after all majority of rumors are bogus anyways.

Couturier would be a nice piece to add. I'm not sure how much potential he has to be the 1st line center everyone thought he would be when originally drafted. He is a solid top 9 forward and would be a welcome addition depending on the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad