FA Game #3 Free Agency **FA is Open**

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

images

The Vancouver Canucks are very happy to announce the signing of Mike Cammalleri to a 4 year contract worth $20M.

"We targeted Mike from the start of UFA as we feel he is the perfect compliment to Ryan Kesler and PA Parenteau. We're very excited to add a natural goal scorer in Mike to our line-up."

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
He's back!!​

1772246.jpg

Montreal Canadiens have agreed to a 1 year 1mil$ deal with former and long time captain Saku Koivu.

''We are thrilled to bring back Saku to the team where he will have the chance to finish his career where he belongs. Saku will play a depht role on the team likely to start at center on the 4th line and might sit out a few games for rest but he will be a key leader for us and hopefully help us make a strong push in the playoffs.''

Saku Koivu comment:

''I can't really explain how I feel right now, I could'nt have ask for a better opportunity to finish my career. I know what role I will play on the team and I accept it and will do everything in my power to help the team on and off the ice.''

Yes those were easy negociation. ;)

Montreal have also reach a 4 year contract agreement with defenceman Nikita Nikitin worth 12mil$.

''Nikita brings a package we were looking for in a defenceman. We think he still have alot of potential to bring out of his game and we hope to help him reach another level.''

Mike Weaver also signs with the team for 1 yr 800k$ and Brett Bellemore sign a 2yr 2way deal.

''Depth is needed on the back end. Our young players will have to earn their spot on the team.''

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:bolts

The Tampa Bay Lightning have come to terms on a 5 year deal with defenseman Anton Stralman, paying him $5M per year along with a no trade clause.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:canes

The Carolina Hurricanes are happy to announce the signing of Ales Hemsky to a 3 year deal worth 14.25 million. The deal includes a NTC. We have also signed Mason Raymond to a 1 year deal worth 1.75 million. Both players will add some speed and skill to our top 6 and we are happy to have them aboard.

image.jpg

MasonRaymond%20580x398.jpg

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Toronto has signed forward Matt Moulson to a 6 year, $5.75M per deal.

"If the is one thing we took away from the Clarkson signing, it was that signing wingers to long term, big money contracts is a really good idea."

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers SIGN BOYLE

The Philadelpha Flyers have signed forward Brian Boyle to a 3 years contract worth $2,500,000 per season.

"We feel that Boyle will be a perfect fit in a bottom 6 role on our team. He knows the division very well and we like the fact that he can step on the 3rd line when needed."

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:pens

The Pittsburgh Penguins are excited to announce 3 big signings.

The Penguins are proud to announce that they have signed Nikolai Kulemin to a 3 year contract, $2.5M per year. The Penguins have also signed Dustin Penner and Damy Heatley both to a 1 year contract worth $1M per year.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Sign foward David Legwand to a 2 year deal worth 7mil$ (3.5 per).

Sign goaltender Alex Stalock to a 3 year deal worth 5.025mil$ (1.675 per) and Matt Pelech to a 2 year 1.1mil$ (550k per) 2way deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad