FA Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR4

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

The Ottawa Senators are pleased to announce that the club has acquired the 8th overall selection in this year's entry draft in exchange for the Sens 1st (15th overall) and forward Nick Foligno.

leo2892

Jan 25, 2007
Notice: Blake Comeau will not receive a qualifying offer, and will test the free agent market.

Calgary's RFA signings:

Backlund for 1 year at $1 million, two-way contract
Blair Jones for 2 years at $650k, two-way contract
Akim Aliu for 2 years at $850k, two-way contract
Leland Irving for 1 year at $900k, two-way contract
Logan MacMillan for 1 year at $700k, two-way contract

Iginla, Kipper, Tanguay, Bouwmeester, and Giordano are all in play. Listening to all offers involving picks, prospects, and young roster players.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:sens

The Ottawa Senators are pleased to announce that the club has acquired the 8th overall selection in this year's entry draft in exchange for the Sens 1st (15th overall) and forward Nick Foligno.

:canes confirm

Nick will be a great addition to our forward lines. We've been following his progress in Ottawa the past few years and believe he can continue to develop as a scoring forward, while continuing his gritty style of play. We think he is well worth the price of trading back 7 spots in the 1st.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:blues

We've re-signed the following RFAs:

TJ Oshie: 4 years $4M/year
David Perron: 3 years $3.5M/year
Chris Stewart: Qualified
Brett Sonne: 2 years $900k/year (2-way)
Jori Lehtera: 2 years $925k/year (2-way)

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Mtl shopping the #3 pick and pk subban. Don't waste my time and yours with overpriced veterans or "what do you want for him". Make offers....neither will come cheap

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Still have yet to decide whether we will go with Luongo or Schneider for next season. If you're interested in either, make me an offer.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:stars

Available

Steve Ott: Plays his role extremely well but if he can be packaged for a top-six winger or top-four D he will be moved
Stephane Robidas: Good veteran, but has lost a step. Would need a younger defenceman coming back.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
To :wings

Mason Raymond

To :nucks

Ryan Sproul
Detroit 3rd round pick in 2012

We thank Mason for years of service with the Canucks but feel he was no longer a good fit with our organization and wish him best of luck with Detroit. We are happy to add a prospect such as Sproul to our organization as well as another draft pick in the upcoming draft.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
:panthers:

Sorry, I just got back home from school for the summer so now I'm ready to go!!

Looking for a 2nd line center and RH defensemen. Kulikov isn't necessarily on the block but I'm not opposed to trading him for a top-6 center.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
To :wings

Mason Raymond

To :nucks

Ryan Sproul
Detroit 3rd round pick in 2012

We thank Mason for years of service with the Canucks but feel he was no longer a good fit with our organization and wish him best of luck with Detroit. We are happy to add a prospect such as Sproul to our organization as well as another draft pick in the upcoming draft.

:wings confirm

We welcome Mason to our team. He gives us a winger under 30 playing in our top 9

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:stars

I'm gonna go ahead and yank Brendan Morrow off the trade block. The only couple offers I've received have been what I consider lowballs, which leads me to believe I value him more highly than popular opinion.

On the other hand, the more I look at the Stars defence, the more I dislike it, so there will be a major shakeup on that end.

Shopping: Stephane Robidas (NTC), Trevor Daley (NTC), Adam Pardy, Mark Fistric
Available: Alex Goligoski, Phillip Larsen

I'm willing to package all picks and prospects with my current defence to get a deal done (this includes Campbell, Oleksiak and DAL 1st but those will be the most difficult to get).

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

The Rangers are VERY happy to announce the re-signing of some key RFA's:

Michael Del Zotto - 3 years @ 2.8 million/season

Zuccarello - 1 year @ .9 million/season

Stralman - 2 years @ 1.2 million/season

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site

The Vancouver Canucks have come to terms with the following RFA:

Dale Weise- 1 year, 1-way, $675,000
Marc-Andre Gragnani- 1 year, 2-way, $605,000
Eddie Lack- 2 year, 2-way, $950,000 per
Victor Oreskovich- 1 year, 2-way, $665,500
Mike Duco- 1 year, 2-way, $605,000

We have also qualified Cory Schneider and will continue to talk contract and potential trades regarding him and Roberto Luongo.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Talks are heating up in the trade discussion regarding Marian Gaborik. we have had 2-3 teams heavily interested in him from the start.

OTB:
Stralman
Dubinsky
Anisimov
Zuccarello
(1) of Staal/Del Zotto/Sauer

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site

For anyone looking to add a capable defender and avoid the UFA frenzy, Keith Ballard could be had for relatively cheap.

Also shopping David Booth around who hasn't meshed with Kesler as well as we'd like. Looking for either a similarly aged playmaking forward or top 4 right side defenseman.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

Still looking for size in our top 6, ideally at the centre ice position. Also looking for a #1 netminder.

Anyone can be discussed except Kessel, Phaneuf, and Gardiner.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Zuccarello can be had for a mid-late round pick in 2012. I promised his agent and him that we would find a NHL roster spot for him this season. If you have a 3rd line RW spot open and are looking to improve your PP and give a young skilled forward a chance please PM me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad